• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help install game jackel on 2000

CPS

Hi, is there any one who successfully installed Game Jackel on 2000? The reason I am asking is because when I tried to installed Game Jackel on this OS, I get a Blue Screen at start up. I can't even get into safe mode to remove it either. I was using the latest version of Game Jackel Does anyone know a fix.

Unfortunately version 3 and above no longer support Windows 2000.

To remove it... you need to do a repair using the system console.
Insert the win2k and restart into the windows installer. When prompted select repair and enter the system console. From here head to the drivers directory (maybe c:\windows\system32\drivers??) and delete maplom.sys and maploml.sys

Restart and then uninstall GJ.

Regarding the win2k support... it was dropped because of compatibility issues. However even with this sorted it is still a lot of work to maintain as we need to test against win2k in addition to the other testing that needs to be done for each release. And since we have had the product, I am aware of only 4 or 5 users running GJ under win2k.

Last edited:
Back