• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trying to put my Wire series on one DVD

dvdking1

Ok this is my problem I am trying to put all of my first season "The Wire" on one DVD it is a 4 disc set. How can I do this with clonedvd2 up-to-date version and anydvd up-to-date version? Or am I just being lazy....lol any help is greatly appreciated:bowdown: :agree:

Ok this is my problem I am trying to put all of my first season "The Wire" on one DVD it is a 4 disc set. How can I do this with clonedvd2 up-to-date version and anydvd up-to-date version? Or am I just being lazy....lol any help is greatly appreciated:bowdown: :agree:

You can't, and I wouldn't recommend doing that with any software program. The compression would be so severe that you wouldn't want to watch your disc.

thank you so much you are right I guess I will just have to get off the couch and change disks thank you:agree: :agree:

Back