• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy a copy

..or any DVD copying/burning program, since the copy is unprotected....

Use DVD Decrypter to rip in ISO read mode and then use ISO write mode to burn. Easy peasy.

It's simple, in CloneDVD, just access "write existing data" and make the source your drive with the 1st copy.

Drive

Let's start at the beginning. Put a commercial DVD in the drive and post the results AnyDVD gives you. Then do the same for the back-up. Need to make sure your drive works.

Let's start at the beginning. Put a commercial DVD in the drive and post the results AnyDVD gives you. Then do the same for the back-up. Need to make sure your drive works.

Thanks for the response. I know my drive works, because I am backing up a dvd right now. it just doesn't detect my copies. I used to use DVD Shrink, and those had no problem detecting.

Back