• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD has a new update Version 6.1.2.5

Charlie

Any DVD has a new update Version 6.1.2.5

Here is the history

AnyDVD History

6.1.2.5 2007 02 18
- Fix: HD DVD / AACS decryption did not work on 64bit OS
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Trouble w/Download 6125

Shouldn't the download url have the new version number in it (ie AnyDvd6125exe)? When I download and install the "new" update it tells me I'm installing version 6123. This has happened to me before with other updates.:confused:

Shouldn't the download url have the new version number in it (ie AnyDvd6125exe)? When I download and install the "new" update it tells me I'm installing version 6123. This has happened to me before with other updates.:confused:

Try clearing your broswer cache, and try again.

This is the static address to download and it will only let you download the latest. I pulled this off my forum well the original post that is and I use this for our users too.

This is the static address to download and it will only let you download the latest. I pulled this off my forum well the original post that is and I use this for our users too.

Oddly, I just went to check my g/f's system, and I got 6.1.2.3 as well (until I cleared her brower's cache). So the lesson of this story is . . .

I didn't know you were gay. :confused:

I'm not. I'm just happy. ;)

But I'm also not homophobic. And I did see the difference you made in the quotation.

Also, while I do not represent Slysoft, I'm sure Slysoft appreciates its customers regardless of sexual orientation, race, creed, and cultural background as well. And, consequently, as a moderator, I believe I would have to protect that standard here on this forum to help ensure everyone feels welcome and accepted.

Last edited:
Couldn't download

Got error message "windows has found a problem with this file" My cache is clean and I have nothing running in the background. Any clue?

Glad to see that now I have a HD-DVD option for AnyDVD, which I'll use as soon as the prices for HD-DVD's/burners gets down to a decent price.

Thanks, Slysoft!!!

:clap:

:bowdown:

Thanks

Just want to say THANK YOU to the SlySoft crew, you guys are doing a wonderful job. Tkae care.

downloaded anydvd unable to use unless i order

Hello i have been trying some time to try and use anydvd, i would like to use the trial period, not happening unless i order would like to try it out

Hello i have been trying some time to try and use anydvd, i would like to use the trial period, not happening unless i order would like to try it out

If you have previously used Anydvd and your 21 day trial period has expired, then yes, you will have to order.

I think ill start saveing all downloads to my documents and wait and see if any you fellows find any Bugs in them befor i run them.LOL:;) But it looks a lot like the last download. Fivestones:clap:

I always do that. Some updates aren't always necessary either.

Take this one for instance, unless you are using HD-AnyDVD then this one probably isn't worth the possible hassle you can have installing it.

Thanks Slysoft team, keep up the good work :bowdown:

Back