• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fun times with Detroitbaseball and SamuraiHL

Why did you repeat me? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Detroitbaseball, you shouldn't get so offended when people try to add to what you say or clarify it--or even if they are just repeating it. Repeating someone can be form of flattery, even. They aren't attacking you or trying to one-up you. Well, most people aren't. Let it go, and give them the benefit of doubt. No one is your enemy here. Just my opinion . . .

Hi :)
Detroitbaseball, you shouldn't get so offended when people try to add to what you say or clarify it--or even if they are just repeating it. Repeating someone can be form of flattery, even. They aren't attacking you or trying to one-up you. Well, most people aren't. Let it go, and give them the benefit of doubt. No one is your enemy here. Just my opinion . . .
:agree: :D ;)

I know what he MEANT, I was simply making a correction. It wasn't meant to be a big deal. It was almost sarcastic in nature, tbh. :)

Don't lie! You want to beat up Detriotbaseball with your new HTPC! :D

/grabs HTPC away from SamuriHL

/hides SamuriHL's Anydvd HD license code

/runs away giggling like a moron

Last edited:
Don't lie! You want to beat up Detriotbaseball with your new HTPC! :D

/grabs HTPC away from SamuriHL

/hides SamuriHL's Anydvd license code

/runs away giggling like a moron

WAHHHHHHHH! He took my toy away! :D And to think, on my birthday, too! LOL :)

So how has AnyDVD-HD worked with it?

VERY well. I did have an issue earlier but there are too many variables at the moment to determine what the problem was. I was doing something that probably wasn't the smartest of ideas. I was attempting to use the AnyDVD HD Ripper to rip Last Samurai over the network to my media PC from my laptop and it got 72% of the way through and errored out saying it couldn't read from the drive. I'll have to try again tomorrow sometime and see if I can figure out where it went wrong. Other than that, it's worked perfectly. I've got 4 movies so far, too. :)

Nope. Seafood Newburg (shrimp, scallops, and haddock with an awesome holindais sauce) and some clam chowder with lobster. You can't beat it! Especially when it comes right off the boat into the restaurant. :)

Back