• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I now see the Problem

plundin

When I saw there was a forum for folks like us, I thought it was a great idea. I also feel as though some answers have already been answerd. I have been using DVD Shrink along with Region Free and Any DVD. It looks as though some file relocaion problems I am having may have to do with the Any DVD updates I have downloaded. Am I right to assume Slysoft is forcing me to change to Clone DVD to return to flawless back ups.:doh:

Forced to use Clone DVD, thats like being forced to win the lottery! it's brilliant, and surely you must expect AnyDVD to best compatible with its own "sister" programme? Have you tried Clone DVD?:D

No I have not. And to honest, I'm not oppossed to it either. I have have just used the cuurent combination for a long time without any problems. I can change...I should try it for the trial period and see if it is as easy as Shrink.

I used to use DVD Shrink at one time but after using CloneDVD........DVD Shrink quickly found the recycle bin. No doubt in my mind that CloneDVD is superior!!!!

No I have not. And to honest, I'm not oppossed to it either. I have have just used the cuurent combination for a long time without any problems. I can change...I should try it for the trial period and see if it is as easy as Shrink.

You won't regret trying the Clonedvd/Anydvd combo. When I started making backups of dvds several years ago, I was a firm believer in Shrink and Decrypter. As support for them dropped off and Mr Shrink when to work for Nero, I switched to Clonedvd and Anydvd. It was the best move ever. There was nothing wrong with Shrink or Decrypter just no more updates or support like the great support you get from Slysoft. Just my opinion.

Jerry

Yes Plundin DO, try them together you wont be dissapointed 3 clicks to copy (sorry clone) a DVD, a few more to get rid of ads and legal warnings, directors comments, irelivant languages and subtitles to maximise quality, no looking for the best codcs/compression ratio, no burn failures.
If you want to keep washing your linen in the river instead of using the auto machine fine, belive me that is the size of the jump! I won't need a mortgage.:)

Back