• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD and/or SD DVD Table suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlkc

Just wonder what if we have a table or list in a sticky or FAQ that it will list all the BD and movie titles that after convert to ISO and successful playback using AnyDVD HD and/or AnyDVD. In this case, we will know that someone here already successful playing this movie and serve as a check list before post.

Just a thought...

Just wonder what if we have a table or list in a sticky or FAQ that it will list all the BD and movie titles that after convert to ISO and successful playback using AnyDVD HD and/or AnyDVD. In this case, we will know that someone here already successful playing this movie and serve as a check list before post.

Just a thought...

i think the best way to do it is Samuri's way , just rip the movie with anydvd hd disabled and then enable it for play back that way your making a near to exact copy of the movie and then youll get to use the latest anydvdhd to strip the protection during playback. that way you dont have to worry about any bugs in powerdvd cause the movie will be fine

i think the best way to do it is Samuri's way , just rip the movie with anydvd hd disabled and then enable it for play back that way your making a near to exact copy of the movie and then youll get to use the latest anydvdhd to strip the protection during playback. that way you dont have to worry about any bugs in powerdvd cause the movie will be fine

Perhaps, I did not explain what I want well above. Let me try again - What I was thinking was let's start a table with a list of all the movies, title by title and let the AnyDVD user knows that we've success using AnyDVD HD for BD or AnyDVD for DVD to play such title.

ok i gotcha now.thats not a bad idea

np. no offense I do that myself too. Sometime as soon as I got the new BD and can't back up we just will jump in here and shout for help. With this kind of table, a list, we will know that someone already success or not using AnyDVD to playback the title. I bet it will leave more room in the forum for more interesting topic.

np. no offense I do that myself too. Sometime as soon as I got the new BD and can't back up we just will jump in here and shout for help. With this kind of table, a list, we will know that someone already success or not using AnyDVD to playback the title. I bet it will leave more room in the forum for more interesting topic.
me personally i never really had a problem with any movie that i own and if i did its usually because of a bad disc like bourne ultimatum and the matrix trilogy, they were known for being some poorly produced HDDVDs but as far as bluray i have had no problems what so ever

Even with a list you'll still get many new people posting about discs not working even though it may be on the list as working. A lot of people never bother to read any other threads before posting themselves. I've noticed that a lot on here, just look at the thread about the new BD+ problem, the very first post is about Jumper not working, but there are at least 2 more further on in the same thread where people say 'Jumper doesn't work' which is pretty obvious if they'd read any of the thread

Even with a list you'll still get many new people posting about discs not working even though it may be on the list as working. A lot of people never bother to read any other threads before posting themselves. I've noticed that a lot on here, just look at the thread about the new BD+ problem, the very first post is about Jumper not working, but there are at least 2 more further on in the same thread where people say 'Jumper doesn't work' which is pretty obvious if they'd read any of the thread

Probably so and agree. At least there is a library that we can refer to and hope more and more people will cross reference first...

I wasn't saying it was a bad idea, I just don't expect it to cut down on the number of post as most people never bother to search the forum before posting

It would be nice if we had a list and people actually used it, it gets annoying reading the forum and seeing the usual post like 'AnyDVD HD is not working because my disc gets like 87% of the way thru then fails' when if they'd read around the forum they'd know it was a faulty disc

@hlkc,

No. This isn't happening.

Only lists will exist for discs that don't work. And those lists already exist.

"An SD table???" I'm not listing thousands of discs.
I'm not listing all known HD-DVDs (they ALL work).
I'm not listing all known Blu-rays either.

It's far easier and makes more sense to maintain a list of titles that Slysoft needs to work on.
This is not open to debate.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back