• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.3.2

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
6.4.3.2 2008 05 27
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!
- New (Blu-ray): New automatic region code detection!
- Fix (DVD): "Rambo", R1, needed forced AI scanner setting
- Fix: Minor problem with "Read Disc Structure" command in AnyDVD driver
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6432.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
This fixed Jumper for me;

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22889088 sectors (44705 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUMPER
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Thanks.

EDIT: whoops, no it didn't. AnyDVD says BD+ removed but the video is still encrypted/glitchy. Added log made with this version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_JUMPER.zip
    157.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello

Selecting "Prohibited user operations" with Disney's Enchanted Region B makes PowerDVD exit when trying to start to play the disc.

Ads are not removed (but I know I will have to wait because they are Java).

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_ENCHANTED.zip
    212.4 KB · Views: 4
Hello

Selecting "Prohibited user operations" with Disney's Enchanted Region B

Which country?

makes PowerDVD exit when trying to start to play the disc.
Which PowerDVD version? I tried PowerDVD 8 and PowerDVD 7 3319a.
Can't reproduce this. You must know, that PowerDVD sometimes "exits" randomly, so you have to try several times to draw any conclusion.

Meet the spartans failure

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.3.2)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL01 061019071E7B681350
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11404544 sectors (22274 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MEET_SPARTANS
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

PLays fine without AnyDVDHD but stops before the movie with anydvdhd running

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MEET_SPARTANS.zip
    113.6 KB · Views: 2
Which country?

France

Which PowerDVD version? I tried PowerDVD 8 and PowerDVD 7 3319a.
Can't reproduce this. You must know, that PowerDVD sometimes "exits" randomly, so you have to try several times to draw any conclusion.

I tried several times, each time PowerDVD exits until I uncheck the "user prohibitions" in AnyDVD.
My PowerDVD build is 8.0.1731 (latest version given by Cyberlink's team).

France

I tried several times, each time PowerDVD exits until I uncheck the "user prohibitions" in AnyDVD.
My PowerDVD build is 8.0.1731 (latest version given by Cyberlink's team).
I made my tests with a different Region B disc. Well, you should disable UOP removal for this disc.

This is what I did ;)
This was just to let you know that there is a problem with this disc, so you can study and fix it.

Options work on newly ripped, but not on previously ripped

- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!

The above two options worked on Ladder 49.

But when I played a movie (Cars) I had ripped with an earlier version of AnyDVD HD, the above did not work.

Does AnyDVD HD actually change what is ripped based on the above two settings? I thought AnyDVD HD would rip the same, but would change the playback? If the ripping is actually changed, do we have to re-rip movies to get rid of anoying advertisements, trailers and user prohibitions ?

Dave

is there an option to only rip the main movie?

or am i being a complete n00b

:p

your being a noob:agree: you can rip the movie and then run it through Tsmuxer and just keep that one audio file and video files for the movie only. check on this forum look for Samuri's guide

your being a noob:agree: you can rip the movie and then run it through Tsmuxer and just keep that one audio file and video files for the movie only. check on this forum look for Samuri's guide

i know that fella, been doing that for a while now.

i meant when you rip the movie to disk with AnyDVDHD, it would be nice if there was an option just to rip the movie, and not the entire disc

:agree:

i know that fella, been doing that for a while now.

i meant when you rip the movie to disk with AnyDVDHD, it would be nice if there was an option just to rip the movie, and not the entire disc

:agree:

sorry fella but you should have been a little more specific all you said was that it would be nice to rip just the movie and i answered you with the most logical answer

sorry fella but you should have been a little more specific all you said was that it would be nice to rip just the movie and i answered you with the most logical answer

:confused:

I think i was quite straightforward ... i asked

"is there an option to only rip the main movie?"

:confused:

I agree, it would be real nice to work like DVD Shrink - a classic. Select the sound track(s) and sub-titles you want and then rip just the main movie with the selected sound tracks and sub-titles. Get rid of the previews, menus, prohibitions, and other bloat.

Cheers

I agree, it would be real nice to work like DVD Shrink - a classic. Select the sound track(s) and sub-titles you want and then rip just the main movie with the selected sound tracks and sub-titles. Get rid of the previews, menus, prohibitions, and other bloat.

Cheers

that would be good, but i would be happy with just an option to rip the main movie file, and do all the converting and re-encoding myself !!

:p

What you're asking for belongs not in AnyDVD but in something akin to "CloneBD". I can only guess that they're working on something like that at this point. AnyDVD has never done things like that...even for DVD. It should not be doing it for BD either. The reason? Size and bloat. AnyDVD should remain as small and light on resources as possible. Some have argued that the ripper doesn't even technically belong in AnyDVD but it was added as a convenience back in the days of DVD and really annoying protections that caused problems with DVD Shrink. The more you add to it, the bigger and slower it gets. Ask for a separate program to do what you want. IMO, and this is *JUST* MO, it doesn't belong in AnyDVD. Your, uh, O may vary and that's ok. :)

What you're asking for belongs not in AnyDVD but in something akin to "CloneBD". I can only guess that they're working on something like that at this point. AnyDVD has never done things like that...even for DVD. It should not be doing it for BD either. The reason? Size and bloat. AnyDVD should remain as small and light on resources as possible. Some have argued that the ripper doesn't even technically belong in AnyDVD but it was added as a convenience back in the days of DVD and really annoying protections that caused problems with DVD Shrink. The more you add to it, the bigger and slower it gets. Ask for a separate program to do what you want. IMO, and this is *JUST* MO, it doesn't belong in AnyDVD. Your, uh, O may vary and that's ok. :)

i agree with you to a point .... i would like to be able to just rip the movie and not the entire disc, thats all.

I am quite happy to do all the re-encoding myself, to get it how i like it

:eek:

Back