• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stuttering ISOs with PowerDVD

peterbus

hi,sorry if someone answered this before,cant remember.when playing an iso such as walk hard blu-ray the sound starts to stutter with the video,sounds like a cd sticking.any ideas:doh:

Need more info. Encrypted, decrypted ISO? What are you mounting it with? What are you playing it back with? Versions of all.

Need more info. Encrypted, decrypted ISO? What are you mounting it with? What are you playing it back with? Versions of all.
useig imgburn to make iso from file and disc (after anydvd kicks in ) i use daemon lite to mount the image,pdvd8 to play and daemonscript to pull all together.i have no prob with playing direct to pdvd8 from disc,but about half way through the movie the stuttering starts.could another program be interfearing with it,like anydvd reading the disc again?.:rock:

Open task manager when this is happening and find out what's eating CPU. It's certainly not AnyDVD.

I had a similar problem with Daemon tools, uninstalling didn't sort it, I had to restore to a point before installation and tried Virtual Clone Drive. No problems since.

Back