• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question regarding Anydvd Hd procedure?

Hawk

1. Does Anydvd require debug privilege to work properly? The reason I asked because I have program on my computer which takes away debug privilege from system, user and applications. I just want to make sure anydvd will still work even though they are no debug privilege available to entire system.

2. In order for anydvd hd to decrypt newer title. It sometime requires access to internet and update server to obtain key for that specific title. My question in regard to this is will this information get lost if system is restarted. Which has capability to reset itself on bit and byte level. Also at the same time resetting Alternate Data Stream as well. In other words it’s like re-imaging entire workstation with an exception of this is done on every restart of machine. I asked this because if I go SamuriHL way of creating ISO image. I want to mount ISO image still able to watch it after restart cycle. Despite information will be lost which anydvdhd downloaded.

AnyDVD does not request the Debug Privilege. It's not debugging another process.

BUT - PowerDVD, WinDVD do.

I'm not sure if your tool really disables the flag, I somehow doubt it.

Thanks Fernando for reply.

With regards to statement
I’m not sure if your tool really disables the flag, I somehow doubt it.
Actually it does also its disable update of firmware for hard drive only, safe mode and time change within windows by user. Last but not least if Bios or Cmos is password protected a password cracking program won't work either on retrieving Bios password.

But anydvd is working along well with it so I think I don’t need to worry about it, but just want to be sure.

For my second question I believe answer would be yes, but can anyone confirm this.

1. Does Anydvd require debug privilege to work properly? The reason I asked because I have program on my computer which takes away debug privilege from system, user and applications. I just want to make sure anydvd will still work even though they are no debug privilege available to entire system.

2. In order for anydvd hd to decrypt newer title. It sometime requires access to internet and update server to obtain key for that specific title. My question in regard to this is will this information get lost if system is restarted. Which has capability to reset itself on bit and byte level. Also at the same time resetting Alternate Data Stream as well. In other words it’s like re-imaging entire workstation with an exception of this is done on every restart of machine. I asked this because if I go SamuriHL way of creating ISO image. I want to mount ISO image still able to watch it after restart cycle. Despite information will be lost which anydvdhd downloaded.

I'm not sure I understand your second question, but based on my guessing: if you go "SamuriHL"-way, you'll need AnyDVD HD to watch or reprocess the movie every time.
If it's a new title, AnyDVD will connect to our keyserver to update. Only once. It will not ever again require you to connect again for that title.

Back