• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Language Default Set to Spanish.. PLease help

usvikas

Hello,

I am using AnyDVD HD and ripped couple of movies. Some movies like "Untraceable" , "Alien Vs Predator 2" are playing in Spanish.

I am unable to switch the language to English. I am still under the trial period of 21 days and know the settings won't be permamant.

Could someone please assist me to change the language settings.

Thanks,
Vikas

Right now the audio language is SPanish. FOr Untraceable movie the ripped movie only has Spanish language. For playing the original movie, I manually have to set the language to English in PS3 as the default/first language is spanish.

Same goes for AVP..

Again, Anydvd does affect audio at all. It rips the entire disc, including all audio. Anydvd doesn't compress audio.
Anydvd doesn't remove audio.

Your problem lies elsewhere.

Right now the audio language is SPanish. FOr Untraceable movie the ripped movie only has Spanish language. For playing the original movie, I manually have to set the language to English in PS3 as the default/first language is spanish.

Same goes for AVP..

You neet to tell us how you're ripping, how you're playing (ISO, file or folder), and what player you're using. It would probably also help to state the region of the discs (I assume Region B for Spain? I don't think Latin America gets any bluray love as of now.)

Back