• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Semi Pro (UNRATED) With Will Ferrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

justbran

Webslinger's Edit:
One of Slysoft's beta testers has let people know that title 7 (preview with the motel at the beginning) needs to be unchecked in Clonedvd. That's the only preview that needs to be removed.

This was the pic that was provided:

attachment.php

Obviously, those requiring Anydvd ripper will need to wait for an update to Anydvd 6.4.3.2. Otherwise, use Clonedvd and uncheck title 7.

Edit #2: You can just drag and drop the entire disc using Windows Explorer with Anydvd running in the background. The only problem, oddly enough, is with Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd (with title 7). Everything else seems to work (Clonecd works, fore example).

Edit #3: This issue is now resolved with the latest betas.

-----

Semi Pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am experiencing trouble with Semi Pro..

I have already email info and debugging info to slysoft as well as

support@elby.ch.

But with clone dvd I recieve a non reachable email back...

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)

PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-112D 1.22 07/06/29PIONEER

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.

Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Size of first Layer: 1937584 sectors (3784 MBytes)

Total size: 3808480 sectors (7438 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: _SEMI_PRO_D1_

Media is not CSS protected.

Video Standard: NTSC

Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.

Found & removed structural copy protection!

Found & removed invalid cell pieces!

Found & removed bogus title set(s)!

UDF filesystem patched!

Autorun not found on Video DVD.

Found & removed 2 potential bad sector protections!

Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

NavigationPack 18 127 1 VOBU 4 144217 16 Clone 6 TCE

Thanks Justbran

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi Pro with Will Ferrell

This was the repsone I reciecved...

It is a DVD Rom movie type not a VCD .

If any help out there can correct this it would be great...

Thank you for your e-mail.

That is a VCD and not a DVD. You will have better like trying this with CloneCD. Neither AnyDVD nor CloneDVD2 can process this kind of disc.

Best regards,

F xxxxxx
elby Support

Semi Pro

I was able to back up Movie only but not the entire rom as far as menus as well...

what happens when you try and play it also you made this thread in the wrong section it should be under anydvd not anydvd hd. also did you try playing the original disc first and does that work

ok i ditn see that you made another thread with a follow up you need to stick to one thread with your problem . did you try using clonecd because they are correct it wont work with clonedvd ?

damn dude how many threads do you have i just answered on behalf of the other 2 on one of your other threads

Semi Pro With Will Ferrell

I have read that you were able to copy the main movie. What software are you using? I have tried DVDShrink and CloneDVD2 and they both say no DVD is in the dissk drive.

I have read that you were able to copy the main movie. What software are you using? I have tried DVDShrink and CloneDVD2 and they both say no DVD is in the dissk drive.

And what does Anydvd say?

Follow these steps in the order that they are listed, please:

1. Use Anydvd 6.4.3.2: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6432.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully

You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.

4. Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.7: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2917.exe

5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

6. If you still have problems, then . . .

A)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

C) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered

Last edited:
I was able to back-up Semi-pro using anydvd 6426, and clonedvd 2917.

Semi Pro

> I figure it out.... it is one of the previews on the DVD itself clone
> does not like it...
>
> I removed it / unchecked it and I was successful...
>
> But it is nothing to do with the software updates or setup it is a
> preview I can let you know which one if you like that can narrow your
> search for a solution / fix.....
>
> Just let me know ok.
>
> I sent you the debug files as well you might want to review them...
> But I am good I have a backed up file...
>
> You will probably here my request for help on this movie from others
> so you have a heads up..
>
>

Use Nero but if u want the whole movie un check the preview with the hotel at the begining useing clone dvd ii...

I believe its is no 6 can't remember the number....

your making it very complicated when you make a new thread everytime you have a response your last 3 were merged together yesterday. did you not realize that

My bad, I was able to do full disc unrated using anydvd 6426, and clone dvd 2917.

Navigation Pack Error for Semi-Pro Unrated

I tried to backup my copy of Semi Pro Unrated I just got at BestBuy and when I tried to rip Video DVD to hard Drive I got the following error message:

I am using Any DVD 6.4.3.2 & Dvd Shrink, any suggestions

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SEMI_PRO_D1.zip
    200.1 KB · Views: 5
  • SemiPro error.jpg
    SemiPro error.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 33
Movie was just released here today in Region 1, I will try and see what the problem is. I will pass on any info to the Developers. Thanks.

1st suggestion is to try using the AnyDVD ripper to rip the DVD to the hard disk. Then import that rip into DVDShrink.

If the AnyDVD ripper can't rip it 99-1 odds it's a bad origional. Past that, the boys upstairs will have to look it over.

-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back