• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RAMBO Blu-ray Won't rip ANYDVD-HD RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

banders100

The new Rambo movie in blu-ray can NOT be ripprd by ANYDVD HD. I have been having many problems with ANYDVD doing just about anything lately. It seems copy protection schemes have thus far beaten ANYDVD. Maybe it's time for ANYDVD to RIP?

The new Rambo movie in blu-ray can NOT be ripprd by ANYDVD HD.
Really? Do you receive an error message? Can you play it back with AnyDVD HD running? Why don't you post a log?

I have been having many problems with ANYDVD doing just about anything lately.
Name them, unless you are nothing more than a troll.

Apart from the new BD+ films like Jumper (which haven't been officially released yet) I've had no problems with Anydvd HD. If you've been getting lots of problems with multiple films then I'd suspect it's something else on your system causing a problem. Like James says, post the log file then maybe they can fix the problem for Rambo. As to the other stuff, a bit more information would be helpful, what films, log files for those films etc

The movie copies about 90% then quits and can't read disc anymore. I tried it on both of my systems and nothing. Checking other boards on the net, EVERYONE is having this problem and ALL are using SLYSOFT. The few people who were able to rip it used other software I don't yet have. I think ANYDVD has run it's course and is no longer usable on blu-ray discs. If you check the usual boards like Digital Digest, Afterdawn, etc. you will find many with Slysoft issues which have gone unresolved. I'm now looking for something better, but then again I think we all are.

Really? Do you receive an error message? Can you play it back with AnyDVD HD running? Why don't you post a log?

Name them, unless you are nothing more than a troll.

How appropriate. ANYDVD people can't resolve an issue so they make personal attacks against people. LOSERS!:D

I never understand people who make posts like this. What does making a post like banders100 accomplish? Asking a question and couching it within a trolling statement just makes people think the person is a fool.

Now, had banders100 posted some logs, explained the problem, and requested help without the silly statements about copy protections beating AnyDVD thus far things would be different. It's impossible for me to even take banders100 seriously

How appropriate. ANYDVD people can't resolve an issue so they make personal attacks against people. LOSERS!:D

Read the forum rules again: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

You have provided zero information or proof of a problem and are doing nothing but wasting our time. If you want help then provide information that will allow it. Making ridiculous statements solves nothing.

Btw, making statements as you have with no verifiable proof does, indeed, make you a troll and your reaction to James further cements it.

The movie copies about 90% then quits and can't read disc anymore. I tried it on both of my systems and nothing. Checking other boards on the net, EVERYONE is having this problem and ALL are using SLYSOFT. The few people who were able to rip it used other software I don't yet have. I think ANYDVD has run it's course and is no longer usable on blu-ray discs. If you check the usual boards like Digital Digest, Afterdawn, etc. you will find many with Slysoft issues which have gone unresolved. I'm now looking for something better, but then again I think we all are.

Logs? Exact error message? Do you plan on giving any detailed information?

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Last edited:
clean the BD DISC
i have the same problem with earth disc 3 toomany fingure prints on them
once i cleaned it with the cloth it works
and another thing use anydvd hd updated software6.4.3.2

I wasn't aware of any other software that could get round the latest AACS keys except AnydvdHD, and as I stated none of mine have any problems ripping except the ones using the latest BD+, I'd like to know which forum these 'many others' who are having the problems are using so I can go over and read some of their posts.
Have just been in touch with a friend of mine who does have the US Rambo on Blu-ray and they have no problems ripping it to harddrive, so again I say it must be something to do with your system, or a bad batch of discs.
Have you tried just ripping the disc to the harddrive without AnydvdHD running, does that work?

like i stated clean the disc
or check ur disc may be there's a broken edge or something
surprisingly even mm broken edge can be playable/rippable try to clean and check for broken edges
bd disc are more realiable compared to dvd disc when it comes scrathes

EVERYONE is having this problem

No. Just you and others with issues that amount to user error

Have just been in touch with a friend of mine who does have the US Rambo on Blu-ray and they have no problems ripping it to harddrive

Speaks for itself

banders100 said:
I'm now looking for something better, but then again I think we all are.

Good luck with that, because there is nothing else.

James didn't call you a troll. He said for you to start specifying the other problems--if you're not a troll. And you didn't identify other issues (nor provide any useful troubleshooting information that may have helped you), so Q.E.D as far as I'm concerned.

Your posts on these forums have typified nothing other than troll behaviour--be it complaining about James' comments concerning Blu-ray being a more restrictive format (which it is), complaining about encore discs (which are not commercial movie releases), or now making unsubstantiated claims that have been shown to be false already.

You want to call Slysoft devs "losers"?
You are now banned. :policeman:

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back