• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rambo?

Cometboy

where did my rambo thread go? well i have the eye and i had some questions?

the eye and semi pro

well i have semi pro and the eye here trying to back up and yes i can back up the movie but my problem is with the extras, is all dvds coming out with fake files now? because i've never had a disc with a fake file until rambo last week, now this week the eye and semi pro both have them. so are they really fake files or is any dvd just not unlocking everything?

when did they start this? and why is it showing up on clone? and how can we tell what is junk? i mean besides clicking on that title and watching it, is there another way to determine what is junk and what isn't?

when did they start this?

long time ago

and why is it showing up on clone?

It's part of the protection. You're just seeing junk titlesets

and how can we tell what is junk? i mean besides clicking on that title and watching it

You'd have to watch it.

is there another way to determine what is junk and what isn't?

If it's a titleset that doesn't play anything, and if the rest of the titlesets that correspond to features are easily identifiable, then you can be pretty well assured that you're just seeing junk that is of no concern.

Back