• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio sync probs. & NO further response from Tech. Suppt.

• Thread starter trial customer ignored
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trial customer ignored

I am a free trial customer (THANK GOD) and have been having many issues with audio and video synching. (the vide does not match the audio)

At first I receive a couple emails from tech. suppt. but the issue is STILL NOT resolved. No further update/ response from suppt. WILL not BUY full version.

Not sure if this'll help, but......

Not long ago I did a fresh re-install of Vistah, i've not installed any codecs, just using what CDVDM has. It works flawlessly. Before the re-install it didn't work at all, (about 5% success rate.) Don't know if it has anything to do with it, but it seemed to work for me. :)

hth

I am a free trial customer (THANK GOD) and have been having many issues with audio and video synching. (the vide does not match the audio)

At first I receive a couple emails from tech. suppt. but the issue is STILL NOT resolved. No further update/ response from suppt. WILL not BUY full version.

What profile and OS are you using? The last release fixed the a/v for me on PSP 100% Let us know what you are trying to do and we'll see if duplicate the problem.

if the problem is resolved,you do know you are stuck with that username.
hee-hee.

hope you get it sorted though :)

i've not installed any codecs, just using what CDVDM has.

like you say,clonedvdmobile has the necessary codecs built in.

would installing other codecs/codec packs cause problems?
i installed LOADS of extra codecs.
no problems at all here.

CloneDVD Mobile does not need/use/require external codecs.

Do you have your ticket number?

Audio Sync Issues

What profile and OS are you using? The last release fixed the a/v for me on PSP 100% Let us know what you are trying to do and we'll see if duplicate the problem.

Using the Pearl profile, (Other than that, not sure what you are meaning)
Win XP Pro Sp2 Home ed.

Actually was several.

1. Rabbit Proof Fence

2. Kelly's Heroes

3. Torremolinos

Please help

I do want to buy this but $60 usd is not something to
sneeze at with the current economy. lol

Also.. off sync after fast fowarding later into movie

I failed to mention...
When I first attempt to play the file it plays fine, BUT when I fast forward
to a later section of a movie the sync. is wayy off.

Actually was several.

1. Rabbit Proof Fence

2. Kelly's Heroes

3. Torremolinos

I don't have any of those in my library, but I did Rambo and Ratatouille in the Blackberry Pearl profile and played them in Nero showtime and both were spot on perfect as far as a/v sync goes. My suggestion would be to rip the movie to the HDD and then use CDM on the cleaned up files.

So do you suggest that I use Nero with the blackberry to fix this?

So do you suggest that I use Nero with the blackberry to fix this?

No, I don't have a Blackberry so I used Nero to play the avi on my PC. My mobile device does that a/v thing sometimes after a fast forward, I press stop then restart it seems to catch up with itself and play normally.

If you wish to turn away a customer..

If you wish to turn away a customer.. sure then be my guest.

Apparently I stated that I gave up after MY several responses WHICH I did submit.

How there was NO receipt of my response, I have NO idea. Hence, is why I stated, that I give up,
due to not receiving any response after MY response.

Anything to cover the tracks, smooth.

Video/Audio sync issues are an mencoder problem - an opensource project that CloneDVD mobile is using.

So our possibilities are limited. Even if we find bugs in that software we are not allowed to correct them. Sync issues are a common problem in mencoder, you even find a lot of threads regarding that problem in this forum and the mplayer/mencoder one.

And you are currently not a customer, a would-be customer at best.

Helping and support always requires cooperation of the help seeker too. We can't force you to follow our suggestions.

Last edited:
Anything to cover the tracks, smooth.

This accusation is unfounded and uncalled for.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6&postcount=1

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back