• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo R1 Problems

a10-WartHog

Trying to Backup Rambo R1 using anydvd ripper 6.4.2.6 Beta and it errors out at 96%. Did get it to rip partially with another program. But when I try to burn to dvd with clonedvd it fails with write errors. I created a logfile witch is attached.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope the logfile supplies enough info if not,reply back. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_Rambo.zip
    405.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'd take the disc back and ask for an exchange. I believe your disc may be damaged from looking at your logs.

read sectors failed, sense 5:64:0
tries 2 retry 2571091 to 2571092
tries 1 retry 2571091 to 2571092
tries 0 retry 2571091 to 2571092
read error 2571091 to 2571092, max 4169920, io->read_error 0
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 61160, absoluteSector 2571091

Trying to Backup Rambo R1 using anydvd ripper and it errors out at 96%.

You need to provide full error messages.

If it's a CRC, File IO 3 error, your original disc is bad even if it plays fine or your drive is slowly dying.

These are your options (in order of likelyhood):

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

Last edited:
I did notice that when I watched my copy of Rambo movie only, after the credits the movie starts over again for about 5 minutes, I think that is whats causeing a lot of programs to give errors, I had to manualy set the end chapters to get rid of the extra beginning.

I noticed the same thing... it was strange and I edited it out too... but that glitch did appear using the beta yesterday to rip it. You'd never even notice it unless you watched past the credits.

-W

You need to provide full error messages.

If it's a CRC, File IO 3 error, your original disc is bad even if it plays fine or your drive is slowly dying.

These are your options (in order of likelyhood):

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

I was also having problems backing up my copy of Rambo.AnyDVD would stop after 96% so i came here to see if there was any info that i could use.I saw where webslinger recommended the actions above and i also saw that i didn't have the latest version of AnyDVD so i downloaded the latest version and also cleaned the disc like webslinger said and everything worked fine.:clap:Once again webslinger and the guys from AnyDVD helped me...even though i didn't ask for any.I guess sometimes it's better to read and try the options these guys recommend before you panic.

I was also having problems backing up my copy of Rambo.AnyDVD would stop after 96% so i came here to see if there was any info that i could use.I saw where webslinger recommended the actions above and i also saw that i didn't have the latest version of AnyDVD so i downloaded the latest version

Same here, 96% stoppage untill I downloaded the beta.

-W

Back