• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video on iPod Plays Too Fast

ludlow

I transfer video to my iPod using AnyDVD followed by Roxio Crunch (using the iPod Standard setting). This process has been working very well until I tried to transfer an episode of the original Kung Fu TV series. On my iPod, the video (and accompanying audio) plays twice as fast. Of course, the problem could be anywhere along the line in the transfer process, but it is after the AnyDVD transfer that I detect a problem (which seems unrelated - normal video but no audio - but it is an abnormality). I've tried the transfer twice and have had the same problem both times. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be here? Thanks.

I transfer video to my iPod using AnyDVD followed by Roxio Crunch (using the iPod Standard setting). This process has been working very well until I tried to transfer an episode of the original Kung Fu TV series. On my iPod, the video (and accompanying audio) plays twice as fast. Of course, the problem could be anywhere along the line in the transfer process, but it is after the AnyDVD transfer that I detect a problem (which seems unrelated - normal video but no audio - but it is an abnormality). I've tried the transfer twice and have had the same problem both times. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be here? Thanks.

The problem isn't AnyDVD. I'd look at Roxio Crunch or software after the rip.

Try using the AnyDVD ripper and DVD to your HDD. View it with DVD playback software. Does it play normally? Then run it through Roxio Crunch. Does it play normally? Then transfer it to your iPod. Does it play normally?

I thought I ran such a test before my post, but another attempt reveals the anomoly -- normal speed but no volume during playback -- after AnyDVD and before Roxio. Therefore, it probably is Roxio. This is too bad, since Roxio tech support SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I ran such a test before my post, but another attempt reveals the anomoly -- normal speed but no volume during playback -- after AnyDVD and before Roxio. Therefore, it probably is Roxio. This is too bad, since Roxio tech support SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement mode:
I suggest using CloneDVD mobile... ;)

Back