• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot locate converted files - please help

3bz1gl

I am a brand new user. Everything seemed to work perfectly (and easily) but now I cannot find the converted .mp4 files. I even ran a search and cannot locate any of the files.

I finally got it. When you save the file in a specific folder (not the default folder), it works.

Last edited:
Coverted file disappears ( Rambo)

I am a brand new user. Everything seemed to work perfectly (and easily) but now I cannot find the converted .mp4 files. I even ran a search and cannot locate any of the files.

I finally got it. When you save the file in a specific folder (not the default folder), it works.
Not for me.
I'm trying to convert RAMBO. The file gets created during the conversion but disappears after the conversion is finished.

The default folder is the CloneDVD mobile program folder, which, of course, is write-protected. Change that folder to "my documents/my movies" or anything suitable which will allow you to easily retrieve the file (if your desktop is not as cluttered as mine that might be an option, too ;) ...).
Also, please make sure that you don't overwrite the last file you created (the program asks you if your really want to do this, better tick "no" unless your last file needs to be redone).

Back