• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WinXp SP3 Issues, PowerDVD 7.3

HTPC2008

My HTPC has been working flawlessly playing all video formats. I updated to Win32XP SP3 and now PowerDVD 7.3 3319a displays a slight video jitter on only Bluray playback. This can easily be seen on the warning notices and the like. I have the latest Nivida drivers (9600 GT) which is not the issue. It looks like Microsoft changed some files in SP3 that altered the PowerDVD optimization. I backed out the update to SP2 and all is good.

Anyone else see this problem?

Has the issue been addressed in later versions of PowerDVD?

Is there a fix?

TIA

My HTPC has been working flawlessly playing all video formats. I updated to Win32XP SP3 and now PowerDVD 7.3 3319a displays a slight video jitter on only Bluray playback. This can easily be seen on the warning notices and the like. I have the latest Nivida drivers (9600 GT) which is not the issue. It looks like Microsoft changed some files in SP3 that altered the PowerDVD optimization. I backed out the update to SP2 and all is good.

Anyone else see this problem?

Has the issue been addressed in later versions of PowerDVD?

Is there a fix?

TIA
No problems here with ATI 8.5 (released post-SP3) drivers. However, some other issues with SP3 (e.g. wireless drivers must be updated). Are the "latest" nVidia drivers that you are using post-SP3?

I'm sure there will be updates for quite a few drivers once all these SP3 bugs get worked out. PDVD will probably be the last if past is prologue ;)

Back