• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deinterlacing - shall i use ? + Some other questions...

craige4u

Hey i am new to CloneDvdMobile...

So i am having Ipod Classic 80,

1]So frm selection list what shall i select -- Ipod Video OR Ipod Video 5. gen (hires) ?

2]Deinterlace video material.... Shall i be using it - I am converting all DVD Movie files to ipod format... + How many phases is best to keep ?

3] In video quality is it higher the bar better the quality of the video ? Also when i select any movie - i select highest quality frm bar & it shows around 2.45B, 2390Kbps.... BUT when it gets done and converted the file is only 910Mbs... ? How come tht...

4] i dont get option for 320-x240.. i get only 320x180... is it normal?

and lastly, it dont convert music videos etc.. as they are not in VOB files... which converter i can use for this ?

Last edited:
Hey i am new to CloneDvdMobile...

So i am having Ipod Classic 80,

1]So frm selection list what shall i select -- Ipod Video OR Ipod Video 5. gen (hires) ?

2]Deinterlace video material.... Shall i be using it - I am converting all DVD Movie files to ipod format... + How many phases is best to keep ?

3] In video quality is it higher the bar better the quality of the video ? Also when i select any movie - i select highest quality frm bar & it shows around 2.45B, 2390Kbps.... BUT when it gets done and converted the file is only 910Mbs... ? How come tht...

4] i dont get option for 320-x240.. i get only 320x180... is it normal?

and lastly, it dont convert music videos etc.. as they are not in VOB files... which converter i can use for this ?
1. Ipod video

2. No, unless it is a video source (TV shows). If by "phases" you mean passes, then one is enough for a hand-held device.

3. Yes, but what's the point on a hand-held device? Select the lowest quality and then see if it makes a difference as you move up the scale (try ithem on one chapter of a movie).

4. 320x180 is correct for a widescreen movie.

Music videos are not DVD's so why would you expect CloneDvdMobile to convert those? Google for solutions.

Last edited:
Okay... POINT 3
I still dont get tht when in the menu it says like 2.10Gb and when its done the file is 910Mb's.... ? Is everybody getting this much fluctuations ?
________
Honda cbf600 specifications

Last edited:
As the answer to #3: I wouldn't ever go over 1100kbps for the video bitrate. As a general rule for the iPod classic I use 2pass 1000-1100kbps and use maximum resolution as I generally use video-out on the ipod.

hth

Back