• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.1.7 - beta (2008-05-22)

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
GameJackal 3.0.1.7 - beta

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal3017.exe

Release v3.0.1.7 - beta (2008-05-22)
  • Driver performance and realiabilty improvements.
  • AnyDVD is now paused when Game Jackal is running (requires AnyDVD 6.4.2.5 or later).
  • Improved error and bug reporting (for beta versions).
  • Minor interface changes and updates.
  • Language updates.
  • Installer now skips "Profile key" and "Skins" setting when performing an upgrade.

Nice update there. So if I understand right you no longer need to disable anydvd now as long as you are using 6.4.2.5 or greater?

wow you guys are really getting the versions out!

i only the last one a day or so ago!

Cheers for the support :)

Nice update there. So if I understand right you no longer need to disable anydvd now as long as you are using 6.4.2.5 or greater?

Thats correct. AnyDVD is "paused" when Game Jackal is emulating (and resumed when the profile is shutdown). However because there was still an issue with "paused" mode during capture, we had opted to disable AnyDVD when capturing for this beta release.

Thats correct. AnyDVD is "paused" when Game Jackal is emulating (and resumed when the profile is shutdown). However because there was still an issue with "paused" mode during capture, we had opted to disable AnyDVD when capturing for this beta release.

Working well on Vista Ultimate 64 bit so you know, great job.

Back