• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get "National Treasures" to play ...

tunafish

I have upgraded to the latest anydvd and Im running Powerdvd to play, dont think it is the latest but plays everything else fine. I did do my backups with a little bit older version (not sure If I would need to do them again) but currently cant play my orginal disks or my backups. Plays all the advertising junk then just stops. Do I have a anydvd issue or powerdvd issue.
Thanks for any help.

I have upgraded to the latest anydvd and Im running Powerdvd to play, dont think it is the latest but plays everything else fine. I did do my backups with a little bit older version (not sure If I would need to do them again) but currently cant play my orginal disks or my backups. Plays all the advertising junk then just stops. Do I have a anydvd issue or powerdvd issue.
Thanks for any help.

Who knows? How about posting an AnyDVD_Info file?

Does it play with AnyDVD disabled? That would answer your question as to which one it is. :) I don't get my discs til tomorrow so I can't check this one. Also, I would definitely upgrade to the latest PowerDVD version unless you have a really good reason not to.

Does it play with AnyDVD disabled? That would answer your question as to which one it is. :) I don't get my discs til tomorrow so I can't check this one. Also, I would definitely upgrade to the latest PowerDVD version unless you have a really good reason not to.

Thanks for the help that was it had to update my powerdvd, Im bad about that if it aint broke I dont mess with it. thanks again

Plays from disc and from ripped backup copy from hard drive using AnyDVDHD 6.4.2.6 and PDVD 3104.a. Disc also worked with 6.4.2.5 also. No problems at all.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_NATIONAL_TREASURE.zip
    270.1 KB · Views: 8
National Treasure 2 problem (TSMuxer audio downmixing)

Plays from disc and from ripped backup copy from hard drive using AnyDVDHD 6.4.2.6 and PDVD 3104.a. Disc also worked with 6.4.2.5 also. No problems at all.
Perhaps the OP means National Treasure 2 (wrote an s instead of a 2). I'm having problems with mine (NT2), both disc and remuxing (true-hd audio downmix not working in PDVD) using latest LG OEM version available (3730a).

The disc (and iso) won't play past the menu with AnyDvd 6.4.2.3 (hangs on a screen saying "it might take 2-3 minutes to load content, depending on your firmware"). I had to tell AnyDvd that the region was A. Just updated to 6.4.2.6 beta (didn't ask for region this time) and will try again (already did a CloneCD rip with AnyDvd 6.4.2.3 turned off once it had "scanned" the drive). Building ISO from TSMuxer output at the moment, will post results later.

This is the logfile from 6.4.2.6 beta - didn't do one for 6.4.2.3 beta - don't freak over the 744 second creation time - I was TSMuxing the ISO and it locked the drive until it finished (and my system - I won't do that again!!).

If this doesn't work I'll start over with a fresh CloneCD rip after scanning with 6.4.2.6 first (then disabling) - although that should not make a difference, I think. I will also try it later on my other partition with PDVD8 (which I use as little as possible because 3730a plays my hd-dvd's without "fixes" needed).

UPDATE: The mounted TSMuxer-based ISO (without AnyDvd running) still has no AC3 downmix sound, video plays fine. Obviously not an AnyDvd problem. I guess I'll try it with the True-HD retained and see if that works.
FINAL UPDATE: TSMuxer-based ISO (AnyDvd 6.4.2.6 running for creation) with True-HD audio retained (no downmix) works fine without AnyDvd running in PDVD 3730a so definitely not an AnyDvd problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_NATIONAL_TREASURE_2.zip
    251 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Good to see Im not the only one, I play the disk fine but gets stuck on playing ISO on blue fbi screen so I just play the disk for now. Off for the holiday weekend hope everyone has a good one.

Perhaps the OP means National Treasure 2 (wrote an s instead of a 2). I'm having problems with mine (NT2), both disc and remuxing (true-hd audio downmix not working in PDVD) using latest LG OEM version available (3730a).

The disc (and iso) won't play past the menu with AnyDvd 6.4.2.3 (hangs on a screen saying "it might take 2-3 minutes to load content, depending on your firmware"). I had to tell AnyDvd that the region was A. Just updated to 6.4.2.6 beta (didn't ask for region this time) and will try again (already did a CloneCD rip with AnyDvd 6.4.2.3 turned off once it had "scanned" the drive). Building ISO from TSMuxer output at the moment, will post results later.

This is the logfile from 6.4.2.6 beta - didn't do one for 6.4.2.3 beta - don't freak over the 744 second creation time - I was TSMuxing the ISO and it locked the drive until it finished (and my system - I won't do that again!!).

If this doesn't work I'll start over with a fresh CloneCD rip after scanning with 6.4.2.6 first (then disabling) - although that should not make a difference, I think. I will also try it later on my other partition with PDVD8 (which I use as little as possible because 3730a plays my hd-dvd's without "fixes" needed).

UPDATE: The mounted TSMuxer-based ISO (without AnyDvd running) still has no AC3 downmix sound, video plays fine. Obviously not an AnyDvd problem. I guess I'll try it with the True-HD retained and see if that works.
FINAL UPDATE: TSMuxer-based ISO (AnyDvd 6.4.2.6 running for creation) with True-HD audio retained (no downmix) works fine without AnyDvd running in PDVD 3730a so definitely not an AnyDvd problem.

I got mine yesterday so I'll start playing with this disc in a minute to see if I can get it working with an ISO. Tuna, is your ISO protected still or did you let AnyDVD remove the protection?

I wanted to point out, I can play this movie but none of the trailors are removed. This is the copy of my status:

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)
AB1452G EHY131E 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 23500864 sectors (45900 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: NATIONAL_TREASURE_2
Media is not AACS protected.
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
MFR: File 00001.jar is too big! Sectors available: 120, Sectors required: 121
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!

Thought I would share that for James/Peer.

Daemon Tools? Please post logs only from the physical drive from the original disc.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.02 41122707157BTJ5611
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed UOPs!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!

It's a java title. I'm not sure why people are expecting ad removal to work, but, anyway. I haven't tried playing it yet. I just made an ISO. The mounted ISO in daemon tools:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.6)
WU8170K SSA911R 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed UOPs!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!

So, what's the issue here? I don't see one. I'll try playing it in a minute.

Latest version of PowerDVD 8 (whatever that is...first patched version), no problems with either the original disc or protected/mounted image in Daemon Tools. AnyDVD 6.4.2.6, PUOPS set to remove, Ads set to remove(doesn't work, java title, but, the option is set anyway), Region coding set to remove. Had to specify Region A for me. Honestly, if you guys are having issues, you seriously need to be using the latest PowerDVD version. I'll try my image with PowerDVD 7 4102, but, I expect no issues there, either.

Shockingly, no issues with PowerDVD 7, either. Tested on the mounted image.

Not having issues at all, it plays fine on either version of Pdvd. Just was posting an error that I saw on the status of the iso mounted image. I will get James a logfile soon.

Weird. I didn't get any error in mine. I just used ImgBurn to create the ISO with AnyDVD disabled, mounted it in DT, and all was good.

Weird. I didn't get any error in mine. I just used ImgBurn to create the ISO with AnyDVD disabled, mounted it in DT, and all was good.

Ah stupid roomate took it out of town with him. I used clonecd to create my iso, but I can not remember which ver. of anydvd I used. Ill have to get back to you.

I got mine yesterday so I'll start playing with this disc in a minute to see if I can get it working with an ISO. Tuna, is your ISO protected still or did you let AnyDVD remove the protection?
My ISO was protected (ran CloneCD without AnyDvd after letting it scan the disk first, as recommended by you). See my post in the 6.4.2.6 beta thread. Note the difference in the region lock removal between 6.4.2.3 and 6.4.2.6.

Last edited:
Back