• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error

poolshark2014

I'm using the Latest AnyDvd and Clonecd to make a 1:1 backup of Strange Wilderness but for some reason when it comes to the burning part with Clonecd it gets to like 50% then gives me an error and spits out the DL disc.I am using Verbatim DL's and naming the file in Clonecd to Strange Wilderness.iso when it asks for the name of the file to be processed and made into an image.
Should I select Clonecd Image control file as the save type or should I select
IMAGE as the save type when naming the file?

Can I burn resulting ISO with ImgBurn and still preserve original Layer Break?

Is there something wrong that I am doing?

I have wasted like 4 DL's already.

I don't know why you're creating .isos.

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

Follow the steps in the order that they are listed:

1. Remove packet writing software from your system, including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, NTI's Filecd, etc. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536 and read fully

2. Use Anydvd 6.4.2.6 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6426.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327
(follow the steps in the order that they are listed in; step by step)

5. If you still have problems, then . . .

A)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

C) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

D) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered

Last edited:
thanks for the mildly hostile response Web.The thing is I have done searches with no luck at all and I have already wasted 4 DL disc which I might add are Verb's so you know they are expensive to be throwing away.

As far as the creating isos part well that's why I asked for help in the first place to see what I was doing wrong.

I meant no disrespect by posting in someone else's thread it's just that that was my last option since I never get responses when creating my own threads.

Hopefully everything you pointed me to will warrant a successful burn.

thanks for the mildly hostile response Web.

It wasn't hostile, and I'm asking you to follow the forum posting rules. It's too confusing to try to troubleshoot multiple issues within the same thread. So please make things a little easier for us. Thanks

well tried the steps that you said and looks like another failure.It has been stuck on 50% for over 5 minutes now.Don't know what is going on here.This has never happened to me before.

I had Anydvd running and then opened up Clonecd and selected DVD then clicked NEXT and it was already named Strange Wilderness.dvd so I clicked NEXT and it started cloning then after Cloning was done it asked me to insert Blank disc and click GO which I did and started burning and is now stuck on 50%.

You haven't provided any of the information I requested. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 and answer the questions

50% would be the layer break position (so it's hanging at the layer break). One indication that a drive is dying is that it can't burn +R DL blank media properly.

Last edited:
What if I was to just get the Layer Break info or numbers from Clonecd and use another ripping program to make a full backup and burn with IMGBURN and under Imgburn's layer break option I input the number from Clonecd to burn with IMGBURN? Would that work properly without any pauses in the movie when it comes to the original layer break?

What if I was to just get the Layer Break info or numbers from Clonecd and use another ripping program to make a full backup and burn with IMGBURN and under Imgburn's layer break option I input the number from Clonecd to burn with IMGBURN? Would that work properly without any pauses in the movie when it comes to the original layer break?

You can rip first using Anydvd ripper. And then build an iso with imgburn. Then you need to create a new layer break position using imgburn. I'd ask on the imgburn forums about how to do that.

some info for you Web.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_STRANGE_WILDERNESS_DOM2.zip
    89.7 KB · Views: 2
yeah I always burn DL's at 2x burn speed. What is a good burner that will fit in my Sony Vaio PCV-RS630G?

well my current internal burner is the Pioneer DVR-108 which I've had for about 2 years now.

looks like I am going to go with the Pioneer DVR-1910LS as it matches the dimensions of my old burner.

If anyone has this burner is it any good and would you recommend it?

ok had the new pioneer DVR-1910LS installed and is working fine except for one thing.

I made a 1:1 image with Clonecd and intend to burn it with Clonecd but I get a message asking me if I want to try Overburning. Why is this if I am using a Verb DL disc? It has plenty of space as it is a blank DL disc.

What settings do I need to change to fix this.

I replaced my old Pioneer DVR-108 because it could no longer burn DL discs and now this problem.

This is the message I received.....IMAGE doesn't fit on destination disc!
Space available: 7859 Mbyte (126:14:33 Min:Sec:Fra)
Space required: 4482 Mbyte (254:1:29 Min:Sec:Fra)
Please select how to procede

Try to Overburn
Write until the end of the media is reached

What can I do to fix this?

This is the message I received.....IMAGE doesn't fit on destination disc!
Space available: 7859 Mbyte (126:14:33 Min:Sec:Fra)
Space required: 4482 Mbyte (254:1:29 Min:Sec:Fra)

I don't really understand why the smaller size is showing a longer time limit, but anyway, use a single layer dvd. With Clonecd the source size should equal the destination size.

but the reason I am using a DL disc is so I can keep everything from the original disc.I wanted to make a 1:1 clone.This has never happened to me before.The output file created from Clonecd is 7.67gb from Strange Wilderness.Why won't clonecd let me burn that file with a DL disc to burn the 1:1 backup?

the pioneer DVR-1910LS is actually the DVR-113NP if that makes a difference at all.By looking at my burner's capabilites through IMGBURN it is capable of doing everything except HD and Blu-ray. What gives?

Back