• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip it For Me-DVD Decrypter-& FixVTS 1.603 Works on SAW 3, The Grudge2, Flags of Our.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyp8339

Rip it For Me-DVD Decrypter-& FixVTS 1.603!! When you have all three of these programs running they will copy the entire movie on a 4.7 GB DISK USING DVD SHRINK.. This will take approx. a hour to do, so you must have patience.. I know this site is a Sly Soft. Forum and I am a member, but these programs are free and I feel it should be posted for I am a believer that when you can get something for nothing it's the american way..Anyone can find these programs on line. I did with no problem at all and please don't ask me for any info. You want it, do the work, like I did..I am only going to use these programs when I run into problem movies..Otherwise I will continue to use my ANY DVD & DVD SHRINK TO ONLY COPY THE MAIN MOVIE..Note when you use the the three programs mentioned you must disable ANY DVD.. Yeah I could'nt believe it either.. First time ever I copied a movie without THE KING(ANY DVD)running in the back ground..A big sorry to my loyal friends at SlySoft..................8)RipIT4Me is the proper spelling......

Last edited:
That information is pretty common knowledge on any DVD info site. There is a single download that will get all of the above in one download.

Last edited:
That information is pretty common knowledge on any DVD info site. There is a single download that will get all of the above in one download............AIOInstaller

Nice -- Thanks, and my Nephew thanks you - he has no budget and will be real happy having this on a CD so that he can rip "stuff" and then install on his i-pod "thingy".

I'll also note the the free version of DVDFab Decryptor will rip any of these movies to a hard disk folder that Shrink can then handle normally. Best to disable (or exit) AnyDVD when using this method.

-W

What Happened To My Post Yesterday ???

:confused: I placed a post yesterday and now it's gone? What's the deal, you can't mention about freeware? FixIt4Me,DVD Dycrypter,FixVTS & DVD Shrink isn't allowed to be mentioned because it's a freeware????Because you can copy any DVD WITH THESE SOFTWARES WITHOUT ANY DVD RUNNING IN THE BACK GROUND???? WHEN I SAY ANY DVD I MEAN SAW3, GRUDGE2, FLAGS OF OUR FATHER, and any newest problematic disk out there...You know what I did hit a nerve and this will be my last post.. I feel that when what you post on a open forum and it is removed you are offically back in the HITLER ERA... When you can't give out infomation to the world and it is regulated by a bunch of (sigh) (sigh) it's not worth the trouble...FREE SPEACH AND FREEWARE they go hand in hand......................May God Bless Yous All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
How would you like someone going to your business and saying you can get everything that you have at your business for free by going to this store down the street. As for as this being your last post good. Free speech does not even in the USA allow you to say things that can hurt a company.

:confused: I placed a post yesterday and now it's gone? What's the deal, you can't mention about freeware? FixIt4Me,DVD Dycrypter,FixVTS & DVD Shrink isn't allowed to be mentioned because it's a freeware????Because you can copy any DVD WITH THESE SOFTWARES WITHOUT ANY DVD RUNNING IN THE BACK GROUND???? WHEN I SAY ANY DVD I MEAN SAW3, GRUDGE2, FLAGS OF OUR FATHER, and any newest problematic disk out there...You know what I did hit a nerve and this will be my last post.. I feel that when what you post on a open forum and it is removed you are offically back in the HITLER ERA... When you can't give out infomation to the world and it is regulated by a bunch of (sigh) (sigh) it's not worth the trouble...FREE SPEACH AND FREEWARE they go hand in hand......................May God Bless Yous All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Maybe you should do a search for your posts. next time. I moved your thread to the third party forum, because it had nothing to do with Anydvd:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1431

Last edited:
Again MY Post Has Been Removed

Well,Well I am back and I will find out who is removing my posts..Whom ever is doing it is a coward and the power has gone to his head..The truth is hard for you to handle,huh? Lets see if this is removed again: FixIt4Me, DVD Decrypter, FixVTS and DVD Shrink. When they are all running on your system together, you can copy any new problem DVD like Saw 3, The Grudge 2, etc. You can copy the entire disk, menues&extras on a standard 4.7 GB DISC. Yeah it will take some time, approx.1 hr. for a complete full copy, alot less if just main movie. Yes all four programs are a freeware..Meaning you can get them for FREE !!!!!!!! They are easy enough to find yourself so don't ask me for info. Yes I am a member and I own ANY DVD and I Love it!!! I will continue to use it with non-problem discs....Now lets see how long it takes for this to be removed...

If your post has been removed again, that should tell you to stop posting it and contact a moderator to find out why. Posting it again just means it will be removed again.

If you act civil I'm sure the moderators will tell you why the post was removed and the issue can get resolved. No reason to get mad and use all capital letters, this is an internet forum.
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS MAD..THINK ABOUT IT ONCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back