• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo Backed up perfectly with 1CLICK DVD Copy 5 version 5.4.6.0

boobear1998

Rambo Backed up perfectly with 1CLICK DVD Copy 5 version 5.4.6.0, along with DVD43 version 4.3.1.0. I was able to make a movie only back up for this movie with no problems and I did a full back up as well perfectly. I tried CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 and AnyDVD 6.4.0.1 but it failed, it scans at 41% and would not go any further. I also tried rip it to harddisk and it fails at 96%.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Rambo.zip
    404.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
Rambo Backed up perfectly with 1clickDVD Copy Pro version 5.4.6.0, along with DVD43 version 4.3.1.0. I was able to make a movie only back up for this movie with no problems and I did a full back up as well perfectly. I tried CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 and AnyDVD 6.4.0.1 but it failed, it scans at 41% and would not go any further. I also tried rip it to harddisk and it fails at 96%.

boobear1998,

You need to be using the Latest Software

Current Official AnyDVD Release is : 6.4.2.2
Current AnyDVD_beta is 6.4.2.3

Current CloneDVD2 is 2.9.1.7

You also Need to set the DVD Region for your Source Drive
With these parameters out of order -
Your Results become inconclusive

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.1)
SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 GYS4 NOV02 ,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Rambo
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!

Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

:)

Last edited:
dvd43llh (System32\DRIVERS\dvd43llh.sys), Version: 3.5.0.0 (3.5.0.0)
Company: RIF
Product: DVD For Free
Copyright: Copyleft © 2002 - 2005 RIF
Description: dvd43llh.sys
FileVersion: 3.5.000
ProductVersion: 3.5.000
Comments: This driver help you to watch VIDEO-DVD and play AUDIO-CD on your computer

Afc (system32\drivers\Afc.sys), Version: 1.0.0.2 (1.0.0.2)
Company: Arcsoft, Inc.
Product: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.
Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 2

In addition to what shannon90210 wrote, having the dvd43 filter present on your system in addition to that Arcsoft filter may also cause conflicts with Slysoft software. Afc.sys is typically installed by Arcsoft Photo Impressions. That filter can cause a lot of problems.

There's absolutely no need to be using dvd43 at all if you own Anydvd. This just indicates you don't know how to change settings in Anydvd to achieve the same result as Dvd43 (Dvd43 isn't doing anything special, and features in Anydvd can be unselected to achieve the same functionality as dvd43).

1. Update Anydvd and Clonedvd.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Afc". Click "Removed Selected Filter". Select "dvd43llh". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever programs installed those filters will no longer function properly.

Last edited:
While I realize you are trying to be helpful, boobear1998, you simply aren't with posts like you made in this thread.

Your results are utterly meaningless when you aren't even using the latest release of AnyDVD and attempting to make a backup of a newly released or yet to be released movie. You used a version that is 2 days shy of 2 months old and there have been 7 official releases with other minor releases in the meantime.

Also, as shannon90210 stated, set your DVD drive region. Some discs simply won't be decrypted properly without a set region.

Slysoft is nice enough to allow the Third Party sub-forum and allow people to post information about discs and third-party software in said forum. Please at least keep your Slysoft software up to date if you are going to post about problems with Slysoft software and then go on to say how competing products did work. Do you see where that looks somewhat wrong and people could question why a person would post like that?

Last edited:
Hi Webslinger,

I tried it again and I followed exactly what you recommended and still no luck. It scans at 41% and it would freeze.

In addition to what shannon90210 wrote, having the dvd43 filter present on your system in addition to that Arcsoft filter may also cause conflicts with Slysoft software. Afc.sys is typically installed by Arcsoft Photo Impressions. That filter can cause a lot of problems.

There's absolutely no need to be using dvd43 at all if you own Anydvd. This just indicates you don't know how to change settings in Anydvd to achieve the same result (Dvd43 isn't doing anything special, and features in Anydvd can be unselected to achieve the same functionality as dvd43).

1. Update Anydvd and Clonedvd.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Afc". Click "Removed Selected Filter". Select "dvd43llh". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever programs installed those filters will no longer function properly.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Rambo.zip
    404.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi Webslinger,

I tried it again and I followed exactly what you recommended and still no luck. It scans at 41% and it would freeze.

1. Click this
Do what it says to do

2. Try cleaning the disc. At this point try again.

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again.

Last edited:
working now thank you

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again. THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO THANK YOU

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again. THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO THANK YOU

Thanks. I've sent a PM to James and Peer.

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again.[/QUOTE]

This way worked, also remove < > when making the back up.

Thanks Webslinger

This way worked, also remove < > when making the back up.

Thanks Webslinger

In Clonedvd? :confused: That shouldn't be necessary. Those symbols are handled or removed automatically by Anydvd and Clonedvd back when Blades of Glory was around.

Can you please clarify what you mean? The volume name on that dvd doesn't even contain those symbols.

Last edited:
In Clonedvd? :confused: That shouldn't be necessary. Those symbols are handled or removed automatically by Anydvd and Clonedvd back when Blades of Glory was around.

Can you please clarify what you mean? The volume name on that dvd doesn't even contain those symbols.

This is what I got...check the attached jpeg

Attachments

• Rambo.jpg
    Rambo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11
Back