• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

sims2 deluxe

nor22

Has any progress been made with this? We have Sims 2 Deluxe and tried using the trial version of Game Jackel. I don't really want to purchase the product if I have to create a profile for every day of the month.

Has any progress been made with this? We have Sims 2 Deluxe and tried using the trial version of Game Jackel. I don't really want to purchase the product if I have to create a profile for every day of the month.

You bumped a very old thread, and yes, versions of Game Jackal since then resolved that problem.

If you are having problems, then click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824 and answer the questions fully (especially 14 and 15) so that others can help you better

Has anyone been able to get Game Jackel to work with Sims Deluxe? My trial period has expired and it doesn't make sense to buy this unless it will work with Sims Deluxe.

Any updates???

You bumped a very old thread, and yes, versions of Game Jackal since then resolved that problem.

If you are having problems, then click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824 and answer the questions fully (especially 14 and 15) so that others can help you better

If this issue is resolved, why hasn't anyone stated this in this thread:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=8384&highlight=sims ??

After reading all 20 posts, no one from Slysoft has responded that the problem was fixed. When I searched on "Sims", there are no other threads that say this was fixed.

After reading all 20 posts, no one from Slysoft has responded that the problem was fixed. When I searched on "Sims", there are no other threads that say this was fixed.

No one needed to respond, because there was an update shortly afterward that fixed the issue.

However, it's possible an issue was introduced since then. I am currently experiencing an issue with an older game and Game Jackal, so I'm not 100% positive that GJ will work for you with a specific game.

Last edited:

This game should be working. What is the issue you are having?
Also, can you post the summary.log file (located in C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal). Make sure you try running the profile before submitting the log file.

Webslinger said:
However, it's possible an issue was introduced since then. I am currently experiencing an issue with an older game and Game Jackal, so I'm not 100% positive that GJ will work for you with a specific game.
What game are you having trouble with?

I too was having the same problem with "The Sims 2 - Double Deluxe" on both my desktop and laptop. I tried different GJ versions and different methods of making the profiles. I didn't want to keep recreating the profile again and again, so I just kept updating it every time I wanted to play. After about eight profile updates, it works on my desktop (haven't tried on my laptop yet).

Reading Webslinger's post, The Sims 2 also has a game launcher menu which I think could be the cause?! Does Star Wars: KotoR2 launcher menu check for game updates or new content? The Sims 2 does, which may be why the profiles are only working on the dates they were made?! It can be disabled in-game and I'll try it on my laptop to see. Just a theory.

Would it be beneficial to post the logs from my [working] desktop and [not yet working] laptop?

Last edited:
I too was having the same problem with "The Sims 2 - Double Deluxe" on both my desktop and laptop. I tried different GJ versions and different methods of making the profiles. I didn't want to keep recreating the profile again and again, so I just kept updating it every time I wanted to play. After about eight profile updates, it works on my desktop (haven't tried on my laptop yet).

Reading Webslinger's post, The Sims 2 also has a game launcher menu which I think could be the cause?! Does Star Wars: KotoR2 launcher menu check for game updates or new content? The Sims 2 does, which may be why the profiles are only working on the dates they were made?! It can be disabled in-game and I'll try it on my laptop to see. Just a theory.

Would it be beneficial to post the logs from my [working] desktop and [not yet working] laptop?

(Would anyone happen to know why my Vista laptop is blocking GJ from starting up? Past versions were not. I always get that "Windows has blocked some startup programs. Click here..." So I have to start it myself. Windows defender has not permitted it yet, still unclassified and I've removed it from Defender's scanning. Thanks)

By being resolved, the solution was to create a profile for every day of the month? I thought the resolution would be that a single profile would work. IF I have to create a profile for every day of the month, that is not a fix, that is a workaround.

I too don't want to go through the hassle of creating a profile for every day of the month. Sims 2 Deluxe is my 13 yr. old daughter's game and I don't play computer games, so I don't need GJ for anything else.

Please let me know if I am wrong and the current version of GJ works for Sims 2 Deluxe after creating only one profile.

Thanks

If you export your working Sims 2 profile and post here, I can use that to update the profile library for the next release.

Here it is. Would have got to it earlier, but I knocked my net out.

Attachments

• The Sims 2 - Double Deluxe GJ Profile.zip
    211.8 KB · Views: 25
FYI - I have made sure The Sims 2 Deluxe is supported in beta v3.0.1.8. There is even a specific profile map for it.

Also, thanks to control101 for his efforts ;)

Last edited:
I can't get Sims 2 Double Deluxe working either. Unfortunately, the above profile can't be imported because it was created on a 32-bit machine. Anyone have a 64-bit version?

I can't get Sims 2 Double Deluxe working either. Unfortunately, the above profile can't be imported because it was created on a 32-bit machine. Anyone have a 64-bit version?

Talk about reviving an old thread ;)... anyways please update to v4.0.1.9

Back