• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backing up BDs

JonnyWiffa

i would like to backup my BD movies to a BD recordable disc. I read over the web that i need to burn a disc with CPS key and Volume key from the orginal.

does slysoft remove the need to do this?

what are the steps to backup an orignal moive to a blank BD using anydvd hd?

please advise

i would like to backup my BD movies to a BD recordable disc. I read over the web that i need to burn a disc with CPS key and Volume key from the orginal.

does slysoft remove the need to do this?

what are the steps to backup an orignal moive to a blank BD using anydvd hd?

please advise

do you have a specific software that you plan on using to burn the movie?

i havent burned any movies myself but from what ive read and im sure theres someone here that can get into detal about it but i recommend using imgburn to first make an ISO and then burn to a disc im sure you can do a straight file to disc but im not sure which would be better for you. thats as far as i can go with you

Hi matey,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I plan to use the CDBurnerXP program to burn the disc.

any generic burne advice on the contents aimed at the disc would be helpful

Thanks All!

Hi matey,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I plan to use the CDBurnerXP program to burn the disc.

any generic burne advice on the contents aimed at the disc would be helpful

Thanks All!

Not sure what you mean by "I plan to use the CDBurnerXP program to burn the disc." do you mean to use the burn engine or program included in xp. If answer is yes to above question. Then it won't work.

You either have to use imgburn or other program which support 2.5 UDF file system. Also you will need to make sure about the size of disc. In other words BD movies come in 25 And 50 GB disc.

i havent burned any movies myself but from what ive read and im sure theres someone here that can get into detal about it but i recommend using imgburn to first make an ISO and then burn to a disc im sure you can do a straight file to disc but im not sure which would be better for you. thats as far as i can go with you
i tried to make an iso of a blue ray with any dvd disabled but imageburn told me i cant copy a protected disc,it works ok with anydvd enabled,am i doing something wrong?:confused:

i tried to make an iso of a blue ray with any dvd disabled but imageburn told me i cant copy a protected disc,it works ok with anydvd enabled,am i doing something wrong?:confused:

Version of ImgBurn is.... ? You need 2.4.1.0 or later.

Back