• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prevent computer from Sleep?

T21

I have noticed that after installing AnyDVD HD, my Vista HTPC no longer wants to go to Sleep mode after being inactive for a while like it used to before.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I cannot reproduce this at all, sorry.

You sure it's not PowerDVD causing that issue? PowerDVD causes that on my laptop all the time. Just go reset your power options in the power control panel and see if that works. I have to do this every time I load PowerDVD.

You sure it's not PowerDVD causing that issue? PowerDVD causes that on my laptop all the time. Just go reset your power options in the power control panel and see if that works. I have to do this every time I load PowerDVD.

No, no PowerDVD. It's definitely AnyDVD causing it. The computer will go to sleep again if I uninstall it. Any kind of logs that would help pinpoint the problem?

Weird. I've never had that problem myself. I doubt there's anything in any logs that'll help James on this one. I don't know.

No, no PowerDVD. It's definitely AnyDVD causing it. The computer will go to sleep again if I uninstall it. Any kind of logs that would help pinpoint the problem?

Can you put the computer to sleep manually?

Yes. :) Sleep from the Start menu and the hotkey on my keyboard work.
(This is Vista Home Premium x64, BTW.)

Back