• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc Not supported: Ps3 error

HighDefPro

Data Not supported: Ps3 error

Ok, I have successfully gotten about 10 movies to stream to the ps3 just fine now. I am having problems with these two movies Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire, and Goodfellas. They both work in PDVD8 on my desktop. When I try and play them thru the ps3, I get a Data Not supported error. When selecting the Video/audio stream in TS muxer I have been selecting the default video and Ac3-ENG. Any Ideas?

Last edited:
What video codec are the 2 that don't work, are they VC-1?

I'd check all the others that do work and see if any of those are VC-1. I suspect that VC-1 doesn't stream

So is there something that I can do to change it from vc1? Isn't there an add on for eac3to to be able to do this? Has anyone actually done this?

Short of reencoding the video? No, there's nothing you can do to stream it. You can burn it as a BD-R/E and it'll work fine, but, the PS3 no likey the streaming VC1. Probably cause MS created that codec. ;)

So is there something that I can do to change it from vc1? Isn't there an add on for eac3to to be able to do this? Has anyone actually done this?

Well, actually yes, I've done it using Nero 8. Better pack a lunch, dinner, breakfast, and another lunch. Takes about 12 hours. I don't know about if eac3to can do it, I'm still new to this stuff.

But I did get it to stream using twonky. Actually, it was an HD-DVD movie 300 I transcoded to play on the PS3. Except for diminished audio (went from DTS-HD MA to AC3) works great.

Back