• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.6 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
I believe Blu-ray owners will love this one:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6426.exe

*Finally* you can watch your discs the way you want to!
(Remember, AnyDVD's primary purpose isn't ripping...)

6.4.2.6 2008 05 21
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!
- New (Blu-ray): New automatic region code detection!
- Fix (DVD): "Rambo", R1, needed forced AI scanner setting
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

"Removing annoyances" works pretty good, although there still is some room for improvement.

Last edited:
Thank you very much James. This is a great update. I can't wait to get home from work to install this.

Can "removing annoyances" be used on previous rips by re-ripping?
Great Achievement !!!!:rock:

Can "removing annoyances" be used on previous rips by re-ripping?
Great Achievement !!!!:rock:
Why re-ripping? Just mount your image and watch the movie.

are you f@%# kidding me this is awsome this should be a major release not a beta grat job guys

James, I think people are excited about this feature. :D (Myself included!!)

are you f@%# kidding me this is awsome this should be a major release not a beta grat job guys

Well, it's a beta for a good reason - AnyDVD does some tricky stuff to achieve this. We did a lot of testing with a huge amount of discs, but would still appreciate you guys shoving in some of you're beloved discs.

Let us know about unwanted side effects.

Well, it's a beta for a good reason - AnyDVD does some tricky stuff to achieve this. We did a lot of testing with a huge amount of discs, but would still appreciate you guys shoving in some of you're beloved discs.

Let us know about unwanted side effects.

Sweet. It's supposed to rain this weekend where I live so I know what I'll be doing. :)

what do you mean by user prohibition?

Some clips/scenes don't allow you to navigate freely (no skipping chapters, no fast forward, ...). Those are user prohibitions.

Hit menu on your remote while watching a trailer with old AnyDVD. Now do it with new AnyDVD. :)

:bang: got it, even better ill test this out later when i get home i cant wait to check it out. damn i got alot of movies to use this on but well worth it

:bang: got it, even better ill test this out later when i get home i cant wait to check it out. damn i got alot of movies to use this on but well worth it

You and me both. This is very exciting.

With this release and if all goes well I will be ordering a BD Drive Monday now.

Excellent! I didn't expect this feature to be released so soon. Thanks a lot. I knew something was up when not 2 hours after the beta posting there's already 2 pages of comments.

By the way, just tried on A Scanner Darkly, and it worked on the initial FBI warning and studio logo, but it couldn't skip or press the menu button, I had to FF it or use the mouse and the progress bar to click on the end of it. No big deal, "remove annoying adverts and trailers" works right.

So, Peer or James...what happens when you rip with the remove annoying adverts and trailers option enabled? I'm assuming that first of all it's not going to physically remove content, but, will the rip forever then skip the adverts and trailers and go right to the menu?

Back