• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

please help with crash issues??????

travisiso

I am using nero recode from nero version 7.5.5.1 and any dvd version6.1.2.3. the combination of these two makes my computer crash. or freeze. it doesnt happen untill i try to import dvd titles. i click import dvd title. i can back out from there and everything is fine. it is when i press ok to import the title that everything freezes up. i cant restart or anything. my drive light flashes like three times and then stops. it always worked with cce region free. so i have to rip to hard drive and then use recode, and it works fine. i like recode better than clone. i searched the forum and found nothing. please help.
p.s. this happens with all dvds ive tried since i bought any dvd. even unprotected dvds.

Your problem seems to be a growing issue for many users. The only advice I can offer is the typical canned reply.............Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Reinstall Anydvd. Reboot.
Do you have IN CD (part of Nero 7.5.5.1's bloated software) installed?

screw it i give up. thanks any way oldjoe

i give up. i do have one more question. i like tv show dvds. with recode i could put two dvds in one. can you do that with clone? if yes how

Back