• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Master and Commander issues

thedatman

Does this film have some new copy protection?

1st it will not play off the disc using 3730d.It just loaded and froze with no time on the clock. I had to force pdvd to close. The ISO play back was a little unstable. It even stopped and closed pdvd. I tried 3319a and it seemed to play better. I restarted play back using 3730d and closed anydvd. I was able to watch the whole film with a few jerky areas.
This was a lot like Die Hard my 1st BD movie before BD+ was cracked. M & C is the only movie I have had this type of jerky play back

I could not find the thread on how to set up 2 versions of pdvd . I winged it. I copied the 3319a folder and renamed it before upgrading to 3730d. I have both but 3319a will not play rips, it will play ISOs. I’m not sure what I did wrong.

There is something wrong with this disc! I can select the 00002.m2ts file using pdvd (using open media files) and it plays fine from the disc using anydvd but if I rip it to the hdd (using anyhdd) the 00002.m2ts does not play using pdvd. Pdvd just hangs and freezes.

There is something wrong with this disc! I can select the 00002.m2ts file using pdvd (using open media files) and it plays fine from the disc using anydvd but if I rip it to the hdd (using anyhdd) the 00002.m2ts does not play using pdvd. Pdvd just hangs and freezes.

I'm going to return it and get a new one.

[/QUOTE]Logs...must.post.logs. [/QUOTE]

I had no errors in anydvd

Does this movie play with AnyDVD enabled? Does it play with AnyDVD disabled?

ok here's what I have come up with.

the movie will not play off the disc in 3730d , 3319a or Nero showtime. Nero tells me I need the latest firmware update and "www.foxbd.com/cs" is posted but is not posted as a link. I have a LG GGW-H20L and the auto firmware updates says there is no update avalible.

I remuxed with TsRemux and tsMuxerGUI. TsMuxer has become my 1st priority tool it seems to retain the full audio. tsremux will do the dts-hd audio but chokes it off at 1509 kbps tsmuxer will do it and the audio on this film is between 3500-4500 kbps. I have seen this on several backups. Funny thing is when I set it up to run in tsmuxer it says the audio will be 1536 kbps but when I play it back it's far higher. Anyhow it may play smoother in the tsremux version but the audio is limited to 1509.

when I skip forward in the chapters the play back sputters for a few seconds. This never happens on any other film.

I think it's the firmware and or fox's new BD+

Last edited:
Well, if it's new BD+, the LOG WOULD HELP...

ok I figured it out. sorry I'm slower than the rest of the class.

AnyDVD 6.4.2.2

track 1 from 0 to 24438784, Control 4
Drive 1
read physical failed, sense 5:30:2
dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
Layer 0 End: 0
read copyright failed, sense 5:30:2
layer 1 reserved free
standard udf
label MASTER_AND_COMMANDER
Drive F: locked, result 1, took 1 seconds!
busy
AACS!
BD+!
HD type: 1
MKB version 4
6ebea297577a
c82937f0b4a5

ok this time I figured it out:eek:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_MASTER_AND_COMMANDER.zip
    21 KB · Views: 5
Now we're getting somewhere. :D MKB is v4, so, that's all good. No errors removing BD+ according to the logs. Things look good as far as I can see. This may be a powerdvd issue or something else. Is this the oem version of powerdvd that came with your drive?

Now we're getting somewhere. :D MKB is v4, so, that's all good. No errors removing BD+ according to the logs. Things look good as far as I can see. This may be a powerdvd issue or something else. Is this the oem version of powerdvd that came with your drive?

no this is the update from 3319a. I believe I end up with the full version 3730d. Nero won't work either

no this is the update from 3319a. I believe I end up with the full version 3730d. Nero won't work either

Then why the hell aren't you running 4102?? :) No wonder you're having issues. Is M&C a BD Live title? No version before 4102 supports BD Live. Upgrade and try again.

Then why the hell aren't you running 4102?? :) No wonder you're having issues. Is M&C a BD Live title? No version before 4102 supports BD Live. Upgrade and try again.

it defaulted me to 3730d. I have been back in the "Dark Ages" sticking with 3319a. So I had no idea which was the right update.

Thank you very much :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
Back