• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

try dvdfab

newgen2005

Shameless - Series 4, Disc 3

I'm a pretty experienced 'ripper' but this one disc just won't rip.
Done all Series 1, 2, 3 and discs 1 & 2 of Series 4.
Tried every prog I can but to no avail. Help please?

P.S. I have a Pioneer DVD writer, also an NEC & an NEC Optiarc writers plus a Lite-On DVD-ROM. All have crashed.

:doh:

Have you tired DVDFab?, I use this all the time for DVD backups, works even on the toughest protections like Sony. Does disc 3 play OK? maybe a faulty or dirt on the disc.

Last edited:
Have you tired DVDFab?, I use this all the time for DVD backups, works even on the toughest protections like Sony. Does disc 3 play OK? maybe a faulty or dirt on the disc.

Please remember that this is a Slysoft user-to-user forum. Suggesting and/or promoting DVDFab is not helpful.

Last edited:
Please remember that this is a Slysoft user-to-user forum. Suggesting and promoting DVDFab is not helpful.

Sorry, I only mentioned DVDfab as he was having no luck with AnyDVD. I don't think it was fair of you to say I was promoting it!!!!

I have purchased AnyDVD HD and I think it is an amazing piece of software for many reasons.

Why are we pushing DVDFab when this is a slysoft forum? You did say and it may be missleading :
I use this all the time for DVD backups, works even on the toughest protections like Sony.

Hopefully you use AnyDVD to?

Why are we pushing DVDFab when this is a slysoft forum? You did say and it may be missleading :

Hopefully you use AnyDVD to?

Yes I mainly use AnyDVD for Blu Ray, very nice software. Worth every penny:bowdown:

Yes I mainly use AnyDVD for Blu Ray, very nice software. Worth every penny:bowdown:

newgen2005, I apologize for my initial wording.

Just to clarify what I was saying, when a person posts in a forum such as Slysoft's and is looking for help with a Slysoft product then mentioning another competing product and not offering relevant help for the problem with the problematic software the original poster is using is not helpful. The same situation would apply if someone posted in the DVFab forum asking for help and someone said AnyDVD worked, etc. In short, the goal is to resolve the problem with AnyDVD if, in fact, there is a problem.

I hope you understand what I mean. I didn't delete your post or punish you. :) I was just pointing it out.

Back