• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Narnia

JARTH3000

Is anyone having issues with a Narnia back-up. It seems similar to the 3:10 to Yuma issue with choppy sound and playback. I'm currently ripping with the AnyDVDHD update that came out yesterday so we shall see if that works, but on the previous edition it wasn't clean. Anyone else dealing with this?

Is anyone having issues with a Narnia back-up. It seems similar to the 3:10 to Yuma issue with choppy sound and playback. I'm currently ripping with the AnyDVDHD update that came out yesterday so we shall see if that works, but on the previous edition it wasn't clean. Anyone else dealing with this?

you need to post your log file so someone can help you further

No problems watching Chronicles of Narnia Blu Ray from my ripped backup copy or from disc. CPU usage is 15-25% w/P4 3.4 ghz processor. Played silky smooth using PDVD 3104a and ripped with AnyDVD 6.4.2.2. I attached a log file. I suggest that you do the same. When you post a log file from your computer, it helps others here locate problems (filters etc) that may be causing problems ripping and/or playing hi def dvd`s

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_NARNIA_LWW_D1.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
I just got mine today. Haven't had a chance to play around with it yet. Probably tomorrow.

Back