• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.2 release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.4.2.2 2008 05 13
  • New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as found on "National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets", R1, US
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Jar file truncation with some discs, if region code removal was enabled
  • Fix (HD DVD): Verification of AACS keys didn't work with some discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6422.exe

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.4.2.2 2008 05 13
  • New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as found on "National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets", R1, US
  • Fix (Blu-ray): Jar file truncation with some discs, if region code removal was enabled
  • Fix (HD DVD): Verification of AACS keys didn't work with some discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6422.exe
Good stuff tom. (you give james a day off?)

gotta love an update before the movie even comes out good work guys

Something is wrong with ANYDVD on my system and im not sure what it could be.

in the status window its showing

Bluray Drive : No Disc is present in Drive L:!
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.04 08/01/10PIONEER

Even though i know there is a disk in there called AVP2_F1 - aliens vs preditor Requim

and

HDDVD Drive : No Disc is present in Drive N:!
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06

There is also a disk in there called TRANSFORMERS.

for some reason anydvd doest detect disks properly in my drives i have to eject both drives and keep closeing the tray and ejecting and closeing untill anydvd picks them up as having media in them

is the AI scanner got a bug ? can you help please cheers.

Even though i know there is a disk in there called AVP2_F1 - aliens vs preditor Requim

and

for some reason anydvd doest detect disks properly in my drives i have to eject both drives and keep closeing the tray and ejecting and closeing untill anydvd picks them up as having media in them

did you try restarting your computer after installing if that doesnt work try unistalling and reinstalling Anydvd , see if that works

and

Post the log files

did you try restarting your computer after installing if that doesnt work try unistalling and reinstalling Anydvd , see if that works

I am having the same problem with both drives, a Lite-On DVD ROM and Sony DVD RW. Did the above but it did not help. Have updated AnyDVD many dozens of times before without problem.

Back