• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to rip HD-DVD to my PC with 360HD_DVD Drive?

jdohn2002

I have an XBOX 360 with add-on HD-DVD drive. How do I rip HD-DVD movies from the 360 drive to my PC's HDD? I just bought AnyDVD HD. I want to rip them to my PC for playback on my HDTV. I want to make sure that my set-up is good enough. I have a 46" Mitsibishi flatpanel LCD that's 1080p. I have it connected to my PC with a DVI cable. I have a ATI Radeon 1900XTX Graphics card with dual DVI out that is run by a Pentium Extreme Edition 3.73GHz Dual Core CPU and 2Gigs of RAM. I Know that it outputs a full 1080p signal to my TV because when I connect it, my tv says that the incoming signal is 1080p. I also need to know what programs I will need to playback the HD-DVD files. Thanks

I have an XBOX 360 with add-on HD-DVD drive. How do I rip HD-DVD movies from the 360 drive to my PC's HDD? I just bought AnyDVD HD. I want to rip them to my PC for playback on my HDTV. I want to make sure that my set-up is good enough. I have a 46" Mitsibishi flatpanel LCD that's 1080p. I have it connected to my PC with a DVI cable. I have a ATI Radeon 1900XTX Graphics card with dual DVI out that is run by a Pentium Extreme Edition 3.73GHz Dual Core CPU and 2Gigs of RAM. I Know that it outputs a full 1080p signal to my TV because when I connect it, my tv says that the incoming signal is 1080p. I also need to know what programs I will need to playback the HD-DVD files. Thanks
You don't need to rip them. Just play them with AnyDVD HD running & enabled.
If you really want to rip them, use the HD ripper (right click on the red fox tray icon).

Back