• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDReClock

seeya, try to change the Hardware Access Method (in Reclock's configuration "video settings") from D3D to DirectDraw...
Thanks, with that setting ReClock starts fine. But it doesn't detect the display frame rate correctly. So it's no solution for me.

You can use wave out instead of direct sound!
waveout also goes through the kernel mixer. See here:

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100492

"In win2k/xp (WDM), waveOut and DirectSound are just 2 different pathes of passing PCM data to windows kernel mixer."

No, sorry. I don't give any forward looking statements. Been burned before.
A sound policy. Could you at least share some of the features you are looking at implementing? Is it going to be a different product or it'll end up as part of AnyDVD(HD)?

Oh, and albeit off topic, congrats on defeating BD+. I am happy to have contributed by buying your product. :D

waveout also goes through the kernel mixer
Yes, you are probably right. It is different with rme soundcards, that why I thought, wave out would be perfect.
I do get bit perfect output when playing music, reclock shows that. But unfortunately this appears to be rme-specific.

One thing: using Zoom Player to play back-ups muxed into .mkv containers.

Is anybody able to get Reclock working with a Haali Video Renderer / Reclock Sound Renderer?

If I try to use it, Reclock complains about the .mkv not containing any video stream. If I load a file with VMR7 and reload it with Haali, Reclock finds the framerate in cache and adjusts the audio accordingly.

This happens when accessing hardware both through Direct3D and DirectDraw.

It's a shame because, for different reasons, I'm forced using VMR7 (as VMR9 doesn't allow for vsync adjustments and what it does by itself is still inferior, in my experience, to what Reclock manages).

@ashlar
I'm using Zoomplayer + mkv + Haali Video Renderer + Reclock + VMR9 in Exclusive mode (to avoid tearing in WinXP) and it works like a charm. Never had a problem like you're describing.
What AVC/h.264 decoder are you using?
Have you tried to use the Video Mixing 9 renderer in Zoomplayer instead of Haali Video renderer?

@ashlar
I'm using Zoomplayer + mkv + Haali Video Renderer + Reclock + VMR9 in Exclusive mode (to avoid tearing in WinXP) and it works like a charm. Never had a problem like you're describing.
What AVC/h.264 decoder are you using?
Have you tried to use the Video Mixing 9 renderer in Zoomplayer instead of Haali Video renderer?
You either use Haali or you use VMR9 (Exclusive mode or not).

I do not want to use Exclusive mode as in Zoom Player this means forfeiting all menu controls.

My problem is Zoom Player + Haali + Reclock. H264 decoder is CoreAVC.

You either use Haali or you use VMR9 (Exclusive mode or not).
Thats what I meant. What I wrote in the last post seems to be a little bit mistakable. Sorry for that.
Have you already tried using the Haali Mediasplitter provided by CoreAVC1.6.x?

Have you already tried using the Haali Mediasplitter provided by CoreAVC1.6.x?
I have tried the most up to date of Haali.

I renew my questions to the staff:
"Could you at least share some of the features you are looking at implementing? Is it going to be a different product or it'll end up as part of AnyDVD(HD)?"

I renew my questions to the staff:
"Could you at least share some of the features you are looking at implementing? Is it going to be a different product or it'll end up as part of AnyDVD(HD)?"
The silence is defeaning. If you are not working on a player, what good is the Reclock technology gonna do for us? :(

Like I mentioned before, I have a feeling that a renewed ReClock will never really happen....... You guys see how long we are waiting now...... :confused:

Geez guys - what's with the hostile tone?
Chill out! And be patient.
It's not like ReClock and playback software weren't in existence already. Granted, not perfect, but better than staring at a blank screen.

it s not a matter of a hostile tone. All I m asking is a release date for AnyReClock :rock:

Take a look at post #54. It s been been more than 6 months since the news came out that SlySoft bought the sourcecode from Ogo.

untill today there has not been any concrete info about a release........

I m not beeing unplesant, I m just asking a question, thats all.

Last edited:
ahh hints like that are good, keep them coming :D
Although i truly hope an updated directshow filter will be available too, (with support for EVR, would be a must).

Last edited:
Back