• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem burning data disks while AnyDvd is running in the background

JimE

When I try to burn a data disk it seems as if AnyDvd is causing the system to think the blank disk is already used. If I shut down AnyDvd from the tray I have no problem burning. Is there another way to make this work without turning off Any Dvd? I am using Vista Home Premium to burn data. This i sonly a minor problem but an annoyance nonetheless.

Jim

When I try to burn a data disk it seems as if AnyDvd is causing the system to think the blank disk is already used. If I shut down AnyDvd from the tray I have no problem burning. Is there another way to make this work without turning off Any Dvd? I am using Vista Home Premium to burn data. This i sonly a minor problem but an annoyance nonetheless.

Jim

I burn data CDs/DVDs all the time with AnyDVD enabled and have no issues with either CD-R, DVD+R or DVD+RW discs. I've used a number of different burning programs in making those data CDs/DVDs, as well. I should note that I have been using Windows XP Pro SP2 and now SP3 w/o problem but am not a Vista at this time.

Could you please tell us what program you are using? What is the brand and model of your drive(s) that you are having problems with?

Last edited:
I burn data CDs/DVDs all the time with AnyDVD enabled and have no issues with either CD-R, DVD+R or DVD+RW discs. I've used a number of different burning programs in making those data CDs/DVDs, as well. I should note that I have been using Windows XP Pro SP2 and now SP3 w/o problem but am not a Vista at this time.

Could you please tell us what program you are using? What is the brand and model of your drive(s) that you are having problems with?

I am using the Vista built in utility for burning with a SlimType DS8AZH lightscribe DVD drive on an HP notebook.

The "SlimType DS8AZH" laptop drives are infamous for being problematic. I would suggest trying a different burning software. That might resolve the issue.

Back