• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dts master audio + true hd

peterbus

is there any way to copy any of the audio scripts in pdvd8 to pdvd7 to give improved full 7.1 sound from hdd + disc playback?:8)

k but does it remove hdd playback,have you tried it:rock:

That's been gone for at least 5 versions that I'm aware of. 3319a was the last version to allow you to playback from a folder. And sticking with that old of a version is pointless as it won't play new discs. Clinging to a version that has one feature that you want while ignoring the countless bug fixes and improvements seems counter-productive to me. If you want to play from hard drive, make ISOs and mount them.

I believe the new update for 7.3 (4102) has that.
The new update only supports 6 channel HD audio, not 8 channel.

is there any way to copy any of the audio scripts in pdvd8 to pdvd7 to give improved full 7.1 sound from hdd + disc playback?:8)
Copy CL_DShowX.ini from your version 8 folder to the version 7 folder. Place a semicolon ( ; ) at the beginning of the line with "HDDVDNav".

The new update only supports 6 channel HD audio, not 8 channel.

Copy CL_DShowX.ini from your version 8 folder to the version 7 folder. Place a semicolon ( ; ) at the beginning of the line with "HDDVDNav".

Have you tried this? i am curious as to the results does this enable all the good audio feature of v8 in v7?

Yup, it works. That was my method of getting the version 8 audio features + HD DVD playback without having to find/use the leaked beta files. You need both PDVD versions installed though.

I have a couple of corrections though. First it should be "CLDShowX.ini" and second: It seems like the 7.3 update does indeed enable 7.1 DTS-MA support. It shows 7.1 in the info window but I don't have my 7.1 speakers currently connected so I can't actually test it.

Last edited:
Back