• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iphone Virgin - Please Help!!!

Gillymac

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to help my BF out with his new iphone. I downloaded the trial versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile this evening to try and get him some movies, but it keeps crashing in CloneDVD.:(:bang:

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me the step by step on how to use the software (including how to put the movies onto itunes once I do get it to work) or point me in the direction of some good online instructions.

I am runing Windows Vista if that is of any relevance and this is the error message that I'm getting:

File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of avi -oac faac -ovc x264 -faacopts br=128:mpeg=4:eek:bject=2 -x264encopts bitrate=562:level_idc=30:bframes=0:threads=0:nocabac:nopsnr:nossim -vf pp=fd,scale=762:429,crop=480:320:141:54,harddup -info name="VIDEO_DVD T2" -ofps 25 -o "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\The Simpsons Movie_T2.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8257533 bytes).
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8257533 bytes).
x264 [info]: slice I:66 Avg QP:15.52 size: 31979
x264 [info]: slice P:9760 Avg QP:13.78 size: 3187
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 27.2% 0.0% 72.8%
x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 2.7% 0.0% 1.8% P16..4: 19.9% 6.0% 3.9% 0.0% 0.0% skip:65.7%
x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 16.12
x264 [info]: kb/s:676.2

I will really appreciate any help you guys can offer me. It is consistently failing at 5% completion btw. I'm starting to wonder why anybody would actually pay for this software.
Many thanks.

Last edited:
Is anybody going to help me? PLEASE!

Is anybody able to help me? I am getting really frustrated with this now:(

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads, please, unless you wish to assist them. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

I cut and paste my entire post into an email to slysoft tech support.

If you are unable to find the assistance you require on the forums, then that is the appropriate course of action.

Last edited:
Is anybody able to help me? I am getting really frustrated with this now:(
The Simpsons Movie is not a problem for AnyDvd and CloneDvdMobile - perhaps you have a bad original disc. Try replacing it.

Back