• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy starts minutes into disc

sherriff

I have just acquired AnyDVD HD and CLONE DVD MOBILE. I am using Vista Home Premium. I have copied my first discs and I find that some start a few minutes into playback. It has happened with some of the Star Wars titles and by example it starts the movie after the opening title . One common denominator is that the movies it is happening with seem to be those with multiple viewing angles. I have tried canceling the ticked box and only recording the one angle but it has not been successful.I do not know what I am doing wrong. As I am an old fart and this is all new to me I was hoping somebody will leap to my assistance with an answer.

I have just acquired AnyDVD HD and CLONE DVD MOBILE. I am using Vista Home Premium. I have copied my first discs and I find that some start a few minutes into playback. It has happened with some of the Star Wars titles and by example it starts the movie after the opening title . One common denominator is that the movies it is happening with seem to be those with multiple viewing angles. I have tried canceling the ticked box and only recording the one angle but it has not been successful.I do not know what I am doing wrong. As I am an old fart and this is all new to me I was hoping somebody will leap to my assistance with an answer.
Try searching the forum for Star Wars angles.
Star Wars angles are an exception. You must know what angle is which language (and then eliminate the angles that are not your language) because the angles are only a false "5 minutes" long (even though CloneDVD shows them as the same length as the main movie TS) BUT they don't have the same chapter stops as the movie title set. Wacky DVD authoring! And there may be some other movies, now or in the future, that use angles in the same way as the six latest SW's releases. But it is rare that the angles don't have the same chapter stops as the "true" movie titleset.

Back