• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

need help

foxracen

I am trying to make a copy of AVP-Requiem unrated for my RV and it wont copy.my anydvd works like its should but my clonedvd starts to read the disc but then stops. can any one help.

Hi :)
Threads merged.
Please just have one thread for your problem.
Have more than one is just confusing.
Also more info needed.
CloneDVD just stops.
Stops where?
The beginning, the middle or the end?

Stops at the beginning when cloneDVD is scanning title menus. It's stops running and a menu screen pops up stating "read error". I tried cleaning disc and I cleaned the tray and still nothing. Have other people had problems with this movie or is it just me? Thanlk you so much.

Stops at the beginning when cloneDVD is scanning title menus. It's stops running and a menu screen pops up stating "read error". I tried cleaning disc and I cleaned the tray and still nothing. Have other people had problems with this movie or is it just me? Thanlk you so much.

Anydvd and Clonedvd handle that disc perfectly fine in Region 1.

You need to do steps 2 and 3 from the link I provided. I also want full error messages.

I did the steps that you had me do and i am set to region 1.the message that comes up when clone dvd stops reading is. prcessing error D./video_Ts/vTs_01_.vob:Read error the system cannot read from the specified device if reading the media has faild please clean the surface and try again. so I click on Details and it said.file 1 D:/video_Ts/vTs_01_1.vob 30Tc sector Reader.I just want to say i love this software it is great when you have kids.never had a problem befor do think its just this disk. my versions that I have are clone dvd 2.9.1.7 any dvd 6.4.2.0thanks

Last edited:
I did the steps that you had me do

No. You haven't. You didn't upload the .zip file I requested, which is step 2 from that link.

The error message you are reporting, however, does indicate the original disc is bad, but it would be wise to upload the .zip file.

Back