• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone have any new skins for PowerDVD Ultra 8?

jdohn2002

I just upgraded to version 8 and did the HD-DVD add-on trick. But, I miss my old skins from powerdvd 7. Has anyone found any new skins for 8 yet? I tried searching but with no success.

I just upgraded to version 8 and did the HD-DVD add-on trick. But, I miss my old skins from powerdvd 7. Has anyone found any new skins for 8 yet? I tried searching but with no success.

Same here...I had a bunch of skins that worked great in PDVD7 but they won't work in 8. May be only a matter of changing something in the code..but that's beyond my ability. (Calling software guru's) I have to get rid of that spaced-out lady looking at dvd's spinning around her head...:bang:

Anyone try this one (above) yet? i'm curious if it's any good

Since this download appears to have been of little or no interest to anyone; it is now removed..

NigelS

Back