• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why inserted media information is not translated to no other language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minho

I would like to know why the information on the inserted media is not translated for no language and when this bug will be corrected. Thanks

I would like to know why the information on the inserted media is not translated for no language and when this bug will be corrected. Thanks

It's no bug, it's just not being done.

Why is not the item "position" translated for no language? When that will it be corre

The item "position" is not translated for no language. When that problem will it be corrected?

Attachments

• erro anydvd.JPG
    erro anydvd.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 24
Midia information inserted are not translated for no language besides the English. See the attached image. Why? When that will it be corrected?

Midia information inserted are not translated for no language besides the English. See the attached image. Why? When that will it be corrected?

Never.

because it is a MINIMAL, TRIVIAL THING...

would you prefer for the developers to waste their time on summary information (when the english there even in your screen shot is minimal to say the least, and quite a few words wont translate like dvd-rom.. sectors, booktype and so on.. most are technical terms...) or would you prefer them to actually work on updating code to bring in new features, updates to combat various new protections that may come out, issues with some disks and so on?

I prefer that both things are done. Develop a program with more resources and improved does not mean that the translation has to be posts aside. A thing is not incompatible with another. I find a disrespect with the users of other countries that have different language from English have to use programs with mistakes translations inundations. This is my opinion. Good-bye

I thought

I thought computers could render translation of foreign language to native tongues, I know windows does list a number of translation documents.

Two of the developers have bluntly said it isn't going to happen.

It was initially a valid question and there really isn't a reason for some people to get on minho's case although I'm really unsure why they had to ask the question more than once and get an answer more than once.

Question asked. Answer given. Let's move on.

Last edited:
Asked and answered. Should close the thread....

Congrats, you got your wish. It wasn't minho that got this closed, however. You got it closed with your pointless posts.

Remember the rules, please, and let the Moderators moderate. If we think a thread should be closed then we'll close it.

It's unfortunate that no one could ask for James or peer to elaborate instead of what ended up happening.

Edit: I also cleaned up the thread by removing the final 5 posts which were pretty pointless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back