• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road - Still can do it

tege

I've been trying to archive this DVD for about a week now and still can do it. I just updated to 6.4.2.0 and I still get the same error. I've attached the error dlg and the log files.

The steps I'm using are to right click on the fox, Rip to hard drive, click copy DVD, It says its repairing defective DVD structure... then I get this error.

I'm not sure if this is just the structure protection but I've never seen so many vobs on one disc. Obviously you cant fit 401gb on a DVD so they must be hacking the DVD toc to point back to the same files with different names.

Any help would be great!

Attachments

• AnyDVDError.jpg
    AnyDVDError.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok"

2. Try again.

Pfc (system32\drivers\pfc.sys), Version: 2.5.0.201 (2.5.0.201)
Company: Padus, Inc.
Product: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Padus, Inc. 1999-2001. All rights reserved.
Description: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 2, 5, 0, 201
ProductVersion: 2, 5, 0, 201

Padus ASPI Shell filter driver. Comes with Nero 6.x/7.x.x if you choose to install it, comes with WinDVD Creator, it comes with DiscJuggler and it comes with NVIDIA Purevideo decoder.

I'm not really aware of any conflicts with that filter, but it's possible it's causing a problem.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "pfc". Click "Remove Selected Filter. Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Please note that whatever program that installed PFC may no longer work properly.

4. Try again

Last edited:
OK. I got it to work. This was very strange. I had to check all the boxes under settings, Feature Removal. After doing that everything seemed to work and I didn't have to uninstall anything.

I copied the dvd to my hard drive then converted it to an ISO and tested it. Everything seemes to look good.

OK. I got it to work. This was very strange. I had to check all the boxes under settings, Feature Removal. After doing that everything seemed to work

That's what the first step I listed would have done. And that's not strange at all. Those boxes should be checked. What's strange is that you unchecked them at some point.

Back