• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Have Power DVD Ultra 8, how do i play a ripped Blu-Ray

apmadoc

Ok, I have ripped a blu-ray disk. I have Power DVD Ultra 8. The files are on the disk. I need some help - how do I play the movie from the disk?

Ok, I have ripped a blu-ray disk. I have Power DVD Ultra 8. The files are on the disk. I need some help - how do I play the movie from the disk?

I assume you have AnyDVD HD, right? what happen when you insert this "ripped a blu-ray disk" into your BD drive?

I put the Blu-Ray in the BD drive, I use AnyDVD HD to rip the files to the hard drive.

I start up PowerDVD Ultra 8, now I need to know how to use it to play the files stored ont he hard drive.

I put the Blu-Ray in the BD drive, I use AnyDVD HD to rip the files to the hard drive.

I start up PowerDVD Ultra 8, now I need to know how to use it to play the files stored ont he hard drive.

Sorry it won't work this way. I thought you said "The files are on the disk" it is on a physical disk not stored in your HDD.

AnyDVD HD back up your BD into files and store in your HDD. In order for anything to play in PDVD8, you need BD disk or ISO format stored in your HDD. To re-rip your BD to ISO please refer to this thread.

Sorry it won't work this way. I thought you said "The files are on the disk" it is on a physical disk not stored in your HDD.

AnyDVD HD back up your BD into files and store in your HDD. In order for anything to play in PDVD8, you need BD disk or ISO format stored in your HDD. To re-rip your BD to ISO please refer to this thread.

No need to re-rip just convert the files to iso using imgburn

Back