• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License To Wed - Choppy Playback

chinojk

Hello everyone,

Just purchased AnyDVD-HD and am getting started with backing blu-ray movies. I've done a few already...Recently I ripped License To Wed on my hard drive and playback is almost completely choppy. I burned it to BD-RW and on my PS3 it is also choppy. Is this due to the BD+ protection that was not cracked yet? I am just getting the gist of it, I know in the past people would get flamed for not posting some error logs if BD+ was the case ? :rock:

here before i get flamed...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_LICENSE_TO_WED.zip
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
Hello everyone,

Just purchased AnyDVD-HD and am getting started with backing blu-ray movies. I've done a few already...Recently I ripped License To Wed on my hard drive and playback is almost completely choppy. I burned it to BD-RW and on my PS3 it is also choppy. Is this due to the BD+ protection that was not cracked yet? I am just getting the gist of it, I know in the past people would get flamed for not posting some error logs if BD+ was the case ? :rock:

no thats not it because its not a BD+ disc it has to do with how you burned it . what method did you use to burn the movie?

no thats not it because its not a BD+ disc it has to do with how you burned it . what method did you use to burn the movie?

hmmm i used ver 2.5 like i always do in nero. the disc is only 18gb i believe, so no need for remuxing. playback on my hard drive on powerdvd and burned to bd-rw on ps3 is choppy, audio seems fine.:confused:

Also I did try to TSMUX it (for some reason this worked with another movie that was choppy) and it still came out choppy.

Last edited:
Back