• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal Enterprise Help

GameSwirlInc

I was told on the Chat to post this for Mathew. I hope I'm doing this right. I have a CyberCafe with 12 computers, and we expect to add 6 more shortly. The kid that was managing the systems for us was using Daemon, but I tried a trial version of GameJackal Pro the other day and liked it. So, I downloaded the Enterprise edition this morning onto 3 of the Cafe computers. I installed the Manager on 1, and the Client on the other 2. One of the ones I installed the Client on was the one I had downloaded Pro on and created Profiles already. The profiles went away when I installed the Client. I couldn't figure out how to create a profile with the Manager, so I created one on one of the Clients. But then I couldn't figure out how to distribute it to the other Client, or back to the Manager. I am assuming the ability to do such a thing would be one of the major advantages of the Enterprise system, (rather that having to create profiles on every computer separately). But honestly, I don't know if I understand what is so great about enterprise. Please help!

You create profiles using the client (not manager). However it is important that the clients installed are the enterprise version (not pro).

Now to be able to see the profiles on a client machine using the manager, you need to connect to the client. Using the connect button, enter the ip ranges to scan. If you are not getting any clients being found, there maybe an issue with firewall etc. Please read the section on the manual on client firewalls (the manual is under the help tab in the manager).

Please let me know how you go with this.

Enterprise Help

I did all that. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I did install a profile (for Battlefield 2) on one of the clients, and I was able to easily connect to both clients from the manager. That is where I'm stuck. I cannot see the profile I created from the manager, and I can't figure out how to get them to "share" the profile (assuming that's how it works).

Can you connect to the clients... then copy the text from the log window and post here please.

Enterprise Help

When I try to select the text it doesn't let me. Any ideas?

Enterprise help

Also, I tried just using the latest download you have available for GameJackal Pro, and it isn't working for any of the games I need to profile. Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4, or Diablo II. I am using a computer with an Athlon 64 X2 processor, running Windows XP Professional X64. I like the idea of your products, but so far nothing I've got from you works. Please help?

Also, I tried just using the latest download you have available for GameJackal Pro, and it isn't working for any of the games I need to profile. Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4, or Diablo II. I am using a computer with an Athlon 64 X2 processor, running Windows XP Professional X64. I like the idea of your products, but so far nothing I've got from you works. Please help?

Do the games start form the GJ interface?

Also... can you list the GJ manager version and the client versions?

The log data is also in a file call GJManager.log located in the GJ Manager directory. Can you post this please?

Last edited:
Back