• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.2.3 released

Try flushing the cache of your web browser, no problems downloading the new version here ...

No problems here, with the DL or install. Did Saw3 and my Halloween collection right after. Great Work!! Go Slysoft!!:clap: ;)

problems with update

tried to update but still get the 6.1.1.4. then checked the history on the home page and it still has 6.1.1.4 and notthe 6.1.2.3.
does anyone else have this problem

tried to update but still get the 6.1.1.4. then checked the history on the home page and it still has 6.1.1.4 and notthe 6.1.2.3.
does anyone else have this problem

I don't. Did you clear your browser cache?

AnyDVD History

6.1.1.4 2007 01 28
- Fix: With some DVDs having VOB files with zero length, fluxDVD
protection was incorrectly detected

6.1.1.3 2007 01 26
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM
SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected
by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- New: Added UDF 2.5 support to the UDF parser.
- New: AnyDVD status window shows larger volume names
- New: Recognizes HD-DVD video discs and correctly displays
HD-DVD volume names
- Change: Increased the number of possible errors on one disc
- Change: Increased the number of possible sector and file replacements
on one disc
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes
caused a "Navigation Pack error" or could cause the title to
disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Short titles with read errors (Arccos) at the end of the file
were not handled correctly (e.g., special features in "Mirrormask",
Germany)
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.1.0.7, disc recognition did not work
correctly
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.1.0.7, driver could switch into safe mode
without reason
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Just went to the home page and it is still the same. Also tried to uninstall the previous program and still the same thing

Downloading new version

Hi,

I was downloading the new version of AnyDVD and this error popped up. "Error opening file for writing: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ElbyCDIO.dll"

What does this mean? :confused:

Hi,

I was downloading the new version of AnyDVD and this error popped up. "Error opening file for writing: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ElbyCDIO.dll"

What does this mean? :confused:

That means you got an incomplete download. The dll is missing.

That means you got an incomplete download. The dll is missing.

No, it means the dll is in use. Close CloneCD, CloneDVD, DVDDecrypter. Uninstall AnyDVD. Reboot. Try again.

I haven't found anything in the thread. Will the $30 upgrade price stay like that? Or is it only there for a limited time frame?

HD DVD Drive required?

This may seem like a strange question, but to decrypt HD DVDs with AnyDVD HD, do you need to have an HD DVD drive? That is, can you use your regular DVD drive in your computer?

So, using my existing equipment I've had for years, I could now purchase HD-DVDs and make backups to my computer (say, my laptop) and play them on the road? Or perhaps play them on my desktop computer that is hooked up to my big screen?

I have an AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800 system, 2 gigs DDR RAM, 400 gig SATA RAID (2 200 gig drives RAID 0) nVidia 6200 video card, Memorex DVD16+/-DL4RW|D2 DVD burner.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Walt D in LV

HD DVD Drive on PC

Okay. So, I pick up an HD DVD drive (say, the one for the Xbox that hooks up to your PC via USB port, and with THAT drive, I'd need Power DVD HD also) and I'd be operational, given my computer's specs, correct?

Walt D in LV

Okay. So, I pick up an HD DVD drive (say, the one for the Xbox that hooks up to your PC via USB port, and with THAT drive, I'd need Power DVD HD also) and I'd be operational, given my computer's specs, correct?

Walt D in LV

Yes to put it simple but on powerdvd you need powerdvd 7 ultra. 99.99 USD.

Last edited:
What Do We Get ?==

AnyDVD History

6.1.2.3 2007 02 15
- New: Added HD DVD and AACS support.
(Registered users need an upgrade key for HD DVD & AACS support)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added AnyDVD HD Ripper
- Fix: Problem with multi-angle titles and Sony Arccos protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
ARE WE GETTING THE SONY Arccos protection UPDATE IN 6123 NON HD
OR DO WE HAVE TO UPGRADE TO ANYDVD HD---:bowdown: I DO NOT REQUIRE HD AT THIS TIME BUT NEED TO DECRYPT SONY

Back