• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone baby gone PowerDVD ultra stops at FBI warning

hesynergy

I have the LG GGC-H20L and the latest version of AnyDVDHD, and PowerDVDUltra. I've played two BD movies successfully, but Gone Baby Gone BD from Netflix sticks at the FBI warning, and various Scene selections. Previews run fine, but those are proly not BD 1080i.

Anyone else have this problem? I have the Diag file file attached.

Thanks,

Chas

19:04 EDT ..downloaded updates to anyDVD and PowerDVD...guess what!?...it works....ha ha ha ha....dancin around...pumping fists...Hoo Hoo!...Hooahhhh!

...sorry...

C

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_Q_GONE_BABY_GONE.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have the LG GGC-H20L and the latest version of AnyDVDHD, and PowerDVDUltra. I've played two BD movies successfully, but Gone Baby Gone BD from Netflix sticks at the FBI warning, and various Scene selections. Previews run fine, but those are proly not BD 1080i.

Anyone else have this problem? I have the Diag file file attached.

Thanks,

Chas

I've this BD in ISO and store in my server. I do not have this problem when playback this BD via PDVD3319a before and PDVD8 now.

Back